Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Dodgeball 3 part 1 of 2

Here it is, the 3rd and final of the Evil Elf King Saga. A story I wrote back when I was in school. Yes, It obvious it's a parody of a certain movie (and maybe a few more.) Well enjoy the story.



     It’s been two months since I rescued the Credit Card Dude and learn that the Evil Elf King has come back from the dead. Reports of disappearances been happening in Cabot. I believe it’s the Evil Elf King because ever since his rebirth, he gain the ability to turn people into elves.

I went to the city of Cabot with three comrades to investigate. We searched the school for an hour, hoping we find a lead on this guy. The only thing we notice that’s different is that the underground hatch that leads to the secret underground subway has been locked from the inside.

As we were about leave, a man in his mid to late teens ran up to us. After taking a few seconds to catch his breath, he said to us, “I just came from Austin to tell you guys that an army of Giant Robot Spiders is about to destroy the town of Austin, you guys need to defend the place.” We begin to turn around and head to the school’s exit but the messenger got in front of us. “Wait a minute, we already put up a giant force field around the town but that won’t last long because an army that big will tear down the shields in a few minutes. As of right now, nothing can get in or out of Austin unless you go underneath the shields or something.”

I looked to my comrades and said, “Well the secret subway is out of the question, any ideas?” One of my allies came with an idea and told me, “Wait, I have heard a rumor that the French President has an entrance to the subway somewhere under his house.” I said back to him, “Too bad he’s not happy with me after the event that happen two months ago, he may not want us to use his entrance to the subway.”

 

Within the next hour, we head to the president of the French club’s house. We snuck around to the back of the house. I pulled out a credit card and pick the lock on the house’s back door. We quietly enter and closed the door. We search around the house hoping we don’t bump into his parents or anyone else. We found his bedroom and quietly entered it. We quickly found at trapdoor in the middle of his room. We opened it and head down.

On the other side, we saw some balding man in a tux with a thin mustache in front of a stand. He said, “Could you gave me your names, Monsieur.” I grab the man’s wrist and pulled out a box of bubble gum out and slap it into his hand. “This is box is a bomb, if you let go, open your mouth, or any sudden movement, the thing go boom. We be back to disarm it later.” One ally whisper to me, “Hey, your copying from a movie and why not a cigarette case instead?” I whisper back “because most of us are underage.”

We walk across of what it seems to be a restaurant. We found an elevator door on the opposite side of the area. I look back and I’m surprised that a fancy expensive restaurant is here and it’s underneath Cabot. We took the elevator as low as it would let us. As the doors open, we see a group of mean-looking people. One of them said, “Your not suppose to be here.” He was about to slam a dodgeball in my face when perform a roundhouse, kicking the ball from his hand. I grab a dodgeball out of my coat and slammed into his chest. After he fell, the other guys press a button on their belts and suddenly, they float to the air and were now standing on the ceiling. They must have anti-gravity belts. Me and my comrades got out of the elevator and spread out to battle our foes. We watch as they did flips on the ceiling, we pull out dodgeballs and begin to battle.

 

After a minute of fighting, they were all defeated. We opened the door they were guarding and see a huge nightclub. I looked around and saw a lot of men and women dressed in bondage like leather. I don’t even know how in the world that a 17- year old American high schooler pretending to be French is running a place like this?

I looked up and saw the French dude on a balcony with his girlfriend. We walk up there to meet him. I said, “We need to use your entrance to the subway.” The Frenchman replied to me, “Now why would I do that after the disaster you made a few months ago, non?” I notice several of his guards were pulling out NERF guns and placing them against their heads. I quickly pulled out my NERF gun and aim directly on his forehead. I said in angered tone, “Let’s make a deal, your life for usage of the subway and we leave you alone.” He looked angry but realized he had no choice, “Very well then, use the subway.”

 

We got to Austin in time. There were several Mech-Warrior type robots set up to use to defend Austin. We hopped in the machines and equipped our bots with NERF gating guns. Just then, a message appeared on our comlinks, “ATTENTION ATTENTION! GIANT ROBOT SPIDERS ARE ATTACKING THE SHIELDS, DEFEND THE CITY!” We stand the front lines and watch a swarm of hundreds and hundreds of those machines marching towards our direction. We fired our NERF gating guns and went NERF guns blazing on these scrap metals. The Battle of Austin has begin.

 

After fighting for a while, all the Giant Robots Spiders were destroyed, they never step a foot in Austin nor did we suffer any casualties. As we begun to celebrate our victory, one man ran to my bot and shouted, “HEY I GOT A PHONE CALL, IT’S THE EVIL ELF KING AND HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.” I jump out of the machine and picked up the phone. “Mr. Boyett, while you were distracted with getting inside the subway and defending your town, I have turned every single citizen of Cabot… into an elf. If you want to fight me, meet me between Main Street and 2nd Street.”


No comments:

Post a Comment