Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Dodgeball 2

The sequel of my 1st Dodgeball story that I wrote when I was in school. I was bored in study hall one day. Yes, it's obvious what the story is a parody of. Well enjoy the story!!!



It’s been a year since The Evil Elf King died. As well as the terrorist group known as the Baddies were defeated. However a remnant of the Baddies is rumored to be in Cabot High School...
 


I was at the flagpole near the main gym sitting on one of the benches, waiting to meet up with a messenger. I have heard that she has some info on this Baddie Remnant. After waiting for a few minutes, I saw her coming over towards my direction. When she got here, she handed me a rolled up piece of paper and told me and looking over her shoulder, “I got to leave, I afraid I‘m being followed.” She flee the area as I open the crunched up paper, it reads, The Credit Card Dude is in the J Building’s secret prison, French President is responsible. I rolled up the paper and threw it into a nearby trash can.

As I was about to leave the area, I heard footsteps and turned towards the sound. I saw a someone walking up to my location, a man who I never thought I ever see again... It was the Evil Elf King.

“Hello Mr. Boyett, surprised to see me?” He questioned.  I replied back to him, “Yeah of course I’m surprised, most people aren’t alive after their guts are ripped out.” He smiled and answered, “Well it’s because elves take longer to die than you humans. As I was dying after you left the hallway that day, I use my powers to cast a spell that put my guts back together and restore me. You know the wonderful thing that I learn after my near death experience is that I discover new magic powers.” After he finish his sentience, I noticed seven other elves were surrounding the flagpole.

“You see Mr. Boyett, I discover how to use my elf magic to turn humans into my elf minions.” Just then, they all went in to attack me. I block their attacks and counterattack. As the fighting went on for a minute or two, I notice there was more elves in the fight than how many there was when the battle started. I guess there was about thirty of them. I grabbed on to the flagpole and prepare to kick them all while holding on to it…Only to fall off because I was doing an impossible stunt. I try to get up but all the elves jump pile on me. I was getting squish from their attack. 


I lift my arms up and busted out of the elf pile. Knowing I was seriously outnumbered, I put on my book bag and press a button on it. The book bag turn into a jetpack and I activated it to fly away from the battlefield, leaving the fight for another day.


The next day, I entered one of the French classes inside the J building. I saw the President of the French Club sitting down with his girlfriend and eating their lunch. Their lunch on the table contains French toast, frog legs, and escargot and other French foods. The man said to me in a French accent, “Welcome Monsieur ,do you want anything on za table?”

I seriously wonder why a American student who took a French class has an accent? I answer him back, “No thank you. I looking for a guy called The Credit Card Dude, have you heard of him?” He looked surprised after mentioning the card guy, he then started to look angry at me. “I have never of za man. Now let moi eat my lunch in peace, non.” Knowing he wasn’t going to answer, I turn around and left the classroom.


I went into the boy’s bathroom and splash some water onto my face from the sink. I was trying to think to how to get the Frenchmen to confess and show me the location where the secret prison is.


Just then, the bathroom door opened. I turned and saw the French President’s girlfriend standing there. She came inside and walked over to me. She said, “Monsieur, you are looking for Za Credit Card Dude correct? I show you za way to za secret prison.” 


I followed down the hall and she led me to a secret hatch that leads to an underground weapons museum. Inside, the place was full of paintings and weapons everywhere hanging on it’s walls. The French girlfriend stopped and pointed, “Zat door leads to za secret prison, inside is za man your looking for.” I about to head there when I heard the door behind me bust open. I turn and saw the French President with several of his minions. He asked his girlfriend, “Oh la vache!!! Why are you betraying me? why are you helping zis man?” She answered back, “Because I saw you with another woman za other day.” I watch as she storm off pass her boyfriend and out of the room. I looked back at towards my enemy.

The French President was looked angry and told his minions, “Kill him!”


They threw dodgeballs at me but I pulled out a giant net and threw it the air. The net caught all the dodgeballs and it fell to the ground. The French President’s minions then grab weapons off the walls. I walk up to the balcony and use my magnet in my watch to pull two pencils off the walls. One man wielding a pair of socks come to my direction and try to smack me with them. I ducked out of the way and then slash him with one of my pencils. I turned and saw paper ninja stars being throw at me, I dodge them and threw one of the pencils into the man who threw those stars. Another one try to jab me with a plastic spork but I block his attack and then use my pencil jab him into his heart. I pulled it out of his body and then saw two more men came to attack me with rulers. I block their attacks with my pencil and engage in swordfight till I manage to stab one of them. The other ruler wielder charge towards me, I simply sidestep and he fell off the balcony. My last opponent was a man who is attacking me with a human-sized Q-tip. I avoided his attacks and kicked him, as he was falling to the floor, I grabbed his weapon out from his hands and than slam the weapon on his forehead. I turned to where the French President was and all I saw was an open door, meaning he left the room.


I entered the prison room and saw a man making credit cards. He said, “I been waiting for you.” He got up from his chair and follow me out of the room head back to the weapons museum.  
As we were leaving, I saw a toy lightsaber mounted on the wall. I grabbed it and we head upstairs.

As we got on the J building’s main floor, we saw two man dressed in white coming towards us. I pull out my NERF gun and shot at them, only for the NERF bullets to pass through them. I slash my toy lightsaber at them but it seems their bodies turn into water from each strike. I quickly look at the Credit Card Dude and shouted, “START THE VEHICLE, I HOLD THESE GUYS OFF!” He ran to the J Building’s parking lot while I held the Water Twins. After nearly a minute of fighting them, I ran out the building and saw the Credit Card Dude has started a motorcycle. I jumped in the back and we rode out.

Riding down on main street, I looked back and saw a car chasing us with the Water Twins inside. I told the card guy to keep driving and stop at a certain spot. We pass by a dozen of cars till we reach the overpass at the freeway. He parked the vehicle and I got off.


I saw the Water Twins car was coming, just when their car was about to get near, I pulled out the toy lightsaber and sliced the left side of the car. The car pass us and fell to it’s side. I pulled out an explosive dodgeball and threw at the car’s exposed underside. I watch as the automobile explodes into a huge fireball and saw reduce the Water Twins to steam.

The Credit Card Dude and I look down from the overpass. We saw a 18-wheeler about to pass underneath the underpass. We jumped off the bridge and landed on the truck’s trailer.


When we were getting back to our feet, we notice a man in business suit is also standing on the trailer. He heads towards me and then kick me in the stomach. I lost my balance and I fell out the back of the trailer. Luckily, I landed on a moving car driven by some girl with a weird hairdo. I activate my jetpack and got back on top of the 18-wheeler. I pulled out the toy lightsaber and swing at the guy in the business suit. He backtrack to avoid my attacks till got on the edge of the trailer. I ran up to him and push him off of the truck. I said, "There may be more coming, we need to get out of here. I grabbed The Credit Card Dude and turn on my jetpack and flew off.


Later that night at the Credit Card Dude’s house, me and several allies gather to hear what he has to said. According to him, there is a generator that powers the Baddie Remnant’s hideout that is located underneath the South half of the S buildings. There are hidden cameras located near the secret entrance that leads to the generator room. We don't need to alert the Baddie Remnants or our presence. He told us that the camera operating room is located in a secret area that's underneath a 7th grade classroom in Cabot Jr. High North. I sent out some of my allies to take care of the camera room while the Credit Card Dude and me go inside the Southern half of the S building. If this mission succeeds, the Baddies be forced to leave and we be able to stop them.


We entered through the North half of the S building and we locked the door to prevent anyone entering and leaving. As we turn around, we saw a someone there waiting for us, it was the Evil Elf King with his elf army. They attack and I fought back but it was irritating because I was fighting a narrow hallway rather than an opened field. I said to the Evil Elf King in a annoyed tone, “Oh come on, I don’t have time for this.” I 
grabbed the card man and turned on my jetpack as I fly pass the elves. We open the door on the other end of the North S building and got out. We soon close it before the elf army got near. I pulled out an umbrella and put it in the door handle. “That should hold them for a while.”


We entered the Southern half of the S building. Inside, The Credit Card Dude went up to a door. “This door leads to a secret hatch that leads to the generator room. I’m the only man at this campus that can open the door.” He pull out something out of his pocket and it was a credit card. He use it to pick the locked door. I open the door and wish him luck. After I was gone, The Credit Card Dude saw two attractive girls walking down the hallway. He walk up to them and said, “What’s happening hot stuff!”
 

Inside the class room, I located the secret hatch that the card guy told me about and went underground. I soon found myself in a room full of TVs on the walls. I guess whoever uses this room wants to watch everything on every channel. On on side of the room, I notice there is a man sitting on a chair near his desk. He said to me, “Hello Chris, I’m The Man in White. You see there is….”

Next thing I know is the guy is boring me with his confusing speech, so I pulled out my NERF gun and shoot him in the head. His lifeless body fell on to his table.


I looked around and saw two doors, one that leads to the generator room and the other to where I came in… I entered the generator room.

I finish installing the NERF bomb on the machine and headed upstairs and out of the building. Suddenly, I got a phone call from some guy who thinks his name is the Hero of Time or some Nintendo character. He told me that one of my allies at Jr. High North is shot and is falling off the building. Wasting no time, I quickly activated my jetpack and flew to her location. I got there in time and grabbed her before she hit the ground. I flew up to the roof and set her down. I looked at her and saw blood on her shirt. Worried, I shook her till I notice a busted ketchup packet fell out of her shirt. It seems she’s not dead and she be alright then. The ketchup packet protected her.  Just all of the sudden, Giant Robot Spiders appear all around us. I pulled out some dodgeballs out of my jacket and threw them at my mechanical enemies. After their destruction, we looked for a phone and called.



The End


No comments:

Post a Comment