Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cabotians vs. The Lonokeon Empire Chapter 2

View Chapter 1

Later that day, we saw a ship on a pond of full of Lonokeon soldiers not far from we were standing. Metal Guy looked to the air "I can see a storm is brewing." We waited for a few minutes and it started rain like crazy. The storm cause the imperial ship to sink to the bottom of the pond. All us Cabotians celebrated in the heavy rain as we watch the ship fall. I had to get my umbrella out to prevent me getting wet while celebrating.


A hour later, an Lonokeon emissary with few soldiers was marching north when they encounter a large wall made out of LEGOS blocking their passage. Me and the others step out to confront the emissary. The evil man got angry and pull out his whip to attack. Metal Guy quickly reacted and uses his Telekinesis powers to squeeze the metal bracelet on the emissary's wrist, causing him enough pain to drop his weapon. Metal guy went up to the man and aimed his foam sword to emissary's neck.

Metal Guy said, "Leave this place and tell your emperor that we're free man, not slaves."

The emissary laugh and told us, "No, not slaves. You will all be dead and your city of Cabot will burn to the ground. Any survivors after Cabot's destruction will be our slaves. Over a hundred cities of the Lonokean Empire stand before you. Our darts will blot out the sun." The Cabotian said back to the man, "Then we hide fight under the shade." We watch as the emissary got back up. He and his cronies flee like wimps.


We settle down and took a lunch break. After relaxing for a few minutes, our scout that we sent out earlier has return. He took a few seconds to catch his breath and said to us, "Guys, I saw a huge unit of soldiers heading here. They be here in a few minutes." We quickly put away our lunches and prepare for battle.


I looked forward to the marching enemy and said to the troops. "THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT! THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE!" One guy in the background shouted, "EARN THESE CARDBOARD!"

As they march closer and closer, we pulled up sheets of cardboard to protect us from their attacks, creating a huge wall of cardboard. Every now and then, we create an opening, just to stab them with our pool noodles.

After more than half the unit was killed from our block and stab tactic, we broke formation and attack them. For the next minute, things seems to go slowly for some reason as I stab any Lonokeon that came near. I saw one my enemies at a distance, charging towards me. I threw my pool noodle at him and pierced him into the ground. Needing a new weapon, I pulled out my foam sword and slice any who dares to attack me.

The remaining forces flee from us like weaklings. We charge after them and corner them to a mud puddle. We push those suckers into a mud puddle and watch as they slowly fall into nasty waters.

We raise our foam sword in the air for our first victory against the Lonokeon Empire. However, our victory was short lived. He heard a loud noise from the distance. We looked the direction of the noise and saw hundreds and hundreds of darts with suction cups fired into the air and heading down towards us.

I shouted to the troops to defend. We raise our sheets of cardboard to prevent us from getting hit from their darts. Once all the darts landed on our cardbored, we stood up. I raise my foam sword and quickly sliced off the darts off of my cardboard sheet. For some reason, slicing those darts felt like it took few seconds longer. Maybe the energy net the Lonokeons set up slows down time or something.


The next unit that attack was Centaurs. They march forward to kill us. We block their attacks and kill all those creatures with our pool noodles. With their Centaur unit gone, the enemy army retreated. As for me and the others, we sat back down and finish our lunch that those mean Lonokeons dare to interrupt.


An hour later after finishing eating, a group of ninjas head to where the Cabotians were last spotted. When they got there, they saw a huge wall made out of Legos. They looked at it with a puzzled look till they heard, "EVERYONE, PUSH!" The ninjas watch as the wall of Legos fall on them. Half of them were crushed.

We step out of the rubble we created and attack the ninjas. Our enemies attacked us by throwing paper ninja stars and slash us with their curved pencils. We block their attacks with our cardboard and kill any who comes near. The Jacksonvillians that we saw earlier today join the fight and help fight against the ninjas. The enemy were reduced to five now.

We chase after them and saw that they were with a tall mean dude wrapped in chains. I heard one of them said, "Now we released our genetically engineered super solider from New France." The cut his chains and release him. The giant grabbed the nearest foam ax and headed towards us.

He swing his weapon but I duck and slash him with my foam sword. However it seem he was unfazed from that attack. I jab my sword into his flesh but doing that caused my weapon to break in half. Trying to kill the guy with a foam sword is a dumb and stupid idea.

The monster gave off a loud roar and deliver a kick into my stomach, knocking me into the ground. I try to get up but the monster grab me by the neck. Before he could lift me off the ground, I grab a paper ninja star that was laying in the ground. When he lifted me to his eye level, I jabbed the star deep into his eye. The giant let go of me while he was howling in pain. I notice he dropped his foam ax. With the beast distracted, I grab his weapon and took a mighty swing into the monster's neck. It pierced into him, killing him. With the ninjas scared out of their pants. They run from us.


Later that day, a messenger came to us. He said, "Our emperor wishes to speak with you." I got up and followed the messenger. He took me to the emperor's location.


I arrived to his location and saw a carriage made out of gold and silver. I saw this man in fancy robes and gold jewelry all over his body. I said, "You must be Evil Lonokean Emperor?" He look at me and said, "Correct. I admit, I was surprised to have such a resistance against my army but your forces are outnumbered and it's best you rethink your attack."

I didn't want to rethink our attack. There was something puzzling me, so I asked, "Why are you guys want to invade our universe? Why not expand you empire in your own universe?" The emperor answered, "Because all the nations around us are watching. They know that we want to extend our empire and they will quickly attack. When our empire's top scientists found a way to cross dimensions, why not take control of the same lands from a different universe. They wound't know we're coming. After conquering your universe's land, we will have double the resources and power to go beyond the Ozarks, Dallas,or the Gulf in our world."

The man continued, "For the past decade, while trying to prep for invasion, we did some things to help destabilize your land. We gave funding to an terrorist organization who wanted to conquer your high school. Gave out special alloys from our world to an elf who wanted to build his robot spider army. We also gave out blueprints to some Neo-Red Coats on how to make super-soldiers."

I'm surprised that this man has connections to some of my old enemies. I needed to head back to the others. "I'm out here." I  began to walk away till I felt the Evil Emperor's hands slowly touch my shoulders in a very touchy way. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach and quickly got out of his grip. I turned towards him and said, "WHAT THE FUDGE MAN! WHAT ARE YOUR THINKING? I'M NOT THAT WAY!"

The Evil Lonokean Emperor looked confused and said, "I don't know what you are talking about. I was simply making an....." He came to a realization and said, "Oh.... I apologize. In our world, when people make offers to one to another, they grab one's shoulders from behind and whisper into one's ear. It doesn't mean anything sexual. I'm sorry that you weren't familiar with this custom and got confused. If you want me to persuade you with sexual desires, I could offer some girls from my harem."

My face turned red. I quickly waved my hands in front of me and said nervously, "Ah..No..You...You don't have to."

The emperor asked, "Anyways, you haven't gave me an answer. If you surrender and accept me as your ruler, I make you warlord of all of Central Arkansas. Everyone from Bebee to Conway will serve you" I listen to his demands for and thought about it for a second. I replied, "Forget it, people make fun of Clinton for being a pervert. People will find some way to make fun of me if I become some government leader of some sort."

This angered Evil Lonokeon Empire and said, "I will erased everyone's memories of you. I will have any writings of you remove from books and computers. Anyone who dare utter your name will have their tongues removed." I think on what he said, "Well I guess you have to rename Columbus."

I turn around and head back to my camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment