Thursday, October 30, 2014

Heroes vs Baddies: Battle of the Glow in the Dark Tennis Ball part 3

View part 2

I finally got to the school and went behind one of the trailers not far from the ROTC building. There I saw Gunner and Medic who look like their hiding from someone. I said to them, "Sorry I'm late but have you guys seen Rapper?" Medic looked sad and told me, "The Baddies made a big explosion and made us scatter. I went back and saw Villain killing Rapper with his bare hands. I quickly went back to hiding. It was a good thing they didn't notice me." Hearing his story, I was feeling sad about what happen to Rapper but something else that Medic that surprised me. "Wait, you saw Villain? I thought he was in a coma in the secret agency place? Why would he suddenly wake up like that?" I can tell from look on Medic's face that he didn't have a clue about how Villain return.

Out of nowhere a Nerf rocket pass by our heads. We looked who fired and the man who fired was Armor. Gunner pulled out his Nerf guns and fired 100 rounds of Nerf bullets on the evil man but the bullets bounce off of his body. Gunner said while continuing firing, "Nerf guns ain't working on this fella. Nothing is making a dent in his armor."

I try to think how to defeat this guy when I notice a convertible far back between the ROTC building and where the caboose used to be. It was the Secret Agency Guy's son with his girlfriend. I told Gunner and Medic, "Guys, keep this guy busy because I have a plan to stop Armor. Medic, can you hand me a Nerf rocket launcher." He toss me the weapon and I grab it. I leave them and took a route that went around Armor as he is busy fighting the other two.

When I got to the Sophomore couple's car, the boy said to me, "My dad has radioed reinforcements. A helicopter will be coming." I said back to him, "That's good news. Can you guys do a favor for me?" I jumped in the backseat and pulled out Medic's weapon.


Gunner continued firing while Armor step closer and closer to the two Heroes but he stopped when he heard the sounds of a speeding car nearby. Armor turn to the direction of the car and saw me riding in Sophomore boy's car. The vehicle drove near in front of him as I jumped out of the car and press the Nerf Rocket Launcher on his chest. I said to him, "Eat this!" I fired the weapon and the rocket lifted Armor up in the air. The rocket carried his body through two trailers and then crashed into a third trailer. Soon the rocket the sent Armor flying exploded, destroying the entire trailer in flames.


About a minute later, we saw a helicopter coming from the direction of the Fine Arts building. We lifted our arms and celebrated. Sadly, our celebration was cut short as two dodgeballs hit the helicopter. We watch as the vehicle spin out of control and crashed somewhere over the distance.

Medic scratch his chin and said, "Judging from where the helicopter would crash, I'm say it hit the Auto-Tech building." I think back when I 1st fought the Evil Elf King and asked Medic, "Is that building a magnet for crashing helicopters?" Medic lifted his arms and shrug. We turn and looked where the dodgeballs come from. It seems to come from the flagpole area.

We head to flagpole area but we stopped as we saw Traitor flying in the air. He said to us, "I was hoping you die from my sticky bombs earlier. I so badly wanted to sell your body parts on Ebay."

We threw our dodgeballs at him but his talent of using his jetpack dodge our attacks. Gunner tap my shoulder and told me. "I reckon that Armor fella may have a weapon I can used." He went off to where Armor's body is as me and Medic continue throwing dodgeballs at Traitor. I told Medic we need to get to higher ground. We went to a nearby trailer and climbed up.

We got on the roof and we went back at throwing dodgeballs at the Baddie but he continue to dodge our attacks. However, one of the balls manage to hit his foot. Traitor grab at his foot and said in pain, "My foot...  it freaking hurts!"

With him distracted, I told Medic to give me a lift. He put his hands together and I put my foot on them. He threw me up and I was next to Traitor. I said, "Here's my technique of jetpack judo." I grab him and getting ready to throw him into the ground but suddenly, I felt Traitor's knee rammed into my stomach. My grip on him loosen as he said to me, "No, Here's my technique." He grab me and threw me down to Medic's location.

I crashed into Medic. We got back up to our feet when we saw Traitor ready to hit us with a dodgeball. Just then, we heard, "HEY!" We turned to the sound saw Gunner on top of another trailer with some sort of Nerf rocket. He said, "Heat seeking Nerf missiles, seek heat." Hearing what he said, I gave a Gunner a mean glare like I wanted to smack his head for saying a lame and stupid line.

He fired the missile and Traitor flew off to avoid it. The missile got closer and closer and hit Traitor's jetpack. The man spin out of control and crashed into one of trailers.

Gunner look down on the ground and shouted, "LOOK OUT!" Me and Medic turn and saw Villain on the ground firing his Nerf cannon on the trailer we were standing on. Both of us quickly jump off as the trailer exploded.


When the explosion died down, I open my eyes and got up to my feet and see Villain a few feet in front of me. I asked, "Weren't you in a coma? It seems odd you just suddenly just woke up." Villain smiled and said, "You want to know, well the Evil Elf King is responsible." I was confuse and said, "Is he back from the dead too?" Villain replied, "No, it that after his death, he wasn't ready to pass on to the afterlife just yet. His spirit found me in that underground place. He saw that you guys were there, the Glowing Tennis Ball is nearby, and my army is trying to free me. He saw it was the perfect time to bring me out of the coma. Before he pass on to the afterlife, he used the last remaining magic to awaken me. A piece of his spirit entered me and increase my strength, now he is a part of me."

After listening to his story, I said to him, "I notice your voice sounds different. It's like a sort of mix between your's and the Evil Elf King's."


Meanwhile, not far from my location, Medic slowly open his eyes as he heard Gunner's voice saying, "Hurry, you need to get up!" Medic raise his hand outwards as Gunner pulls him up. "Chris is fighting Villain now." They went to the location of the battle but stop when they saw the evil Baddie called Ammo heading towards the same location. Gunner said, "Hey, what are you doing?" Ammo turn to them, "I got to help my leader." Gunner said back, "No way, that's Chris' fight."

The two fired a Nerf cannon at the same. Their shots collided and bounce away. Ammo pulled out machine Nerf guns and fired. The Hero jumped out of the way and hid behind one of the trailers for cover. Ammo than started to run towards Gunner's location and said, "You better surrender Hero." Gunner stop hiding and fire his Nerf guns to take him down. Ammo in return pulled out something that look like two Darth Maul toy lightsabers that are melded to together in a X-like shape. He uses his new weapon to slice through all of Gunner's Nerf bullets.

Ammo walks closer as Gunner try to reload his guns. Ammo now stands over him and have his Nerf cannons aimed towards his head. Gunner who was expecting his doom has now notice that Ammo struggling with something. He look and saw Medic is on his back, reaching inside Ammo's giant backpack. The Baddie reach up and threw Medic off of him. Ammo said to them, "Now I can kill you both." Before he could, he notice Medic was giving off a smile. The Hero said, "Guess what, I activated one of your Nerf bombs inside your bag."

Hearing what Medic said, Ammo quickly try to hurry up and unbuckle his book bag but it was too late. Every weapon on his back exploded. As the explosions died down, the two Heroes witness Ammo's body fell to the ground.


I was face to face against the leaders of the Baddies. Villain fired his Nerf Cannon at me but I ran around to not get hit from his weapon. He fired another shot but I rolled forward and soon as I got up, I threw a dodgeball at him. The ball I threw knock his cannon out of his hands. With that gone, I threw several punches into his face and stomach but Villain started to counterattack. He than grab me and threw me to the side of one of the trailers.

As I got to my feet. I saw Villain activated his jetpack and was flying towards me to as he was going to ram me into the trailer. I rolled out of the way as he crashed into the trailer. The force of his impact turn the trailer to the side. I watch as the trailer fell and crumbed into pieces. I hope that was the end of Villain.

Suddenly, Villain bust out of the trailer wreckage. He pulled out a dodgeball attach to a rope, like it was a ball and chain. He swung it at me and I ducked to avoid it. He continue to swing it at me several times but I continue to avoid his blows. He said, "Why won't you just die you puny Hero!? I want that Glowing Tennis Ball!"

He swung his weapon at me again, however I soon as I dodge it, I grabbed the rope and yank it from Villain's hands. I reach into my pocket and pulled out the Glowing Tennis Ball. I ran towards Villain and said, "You want the Glowing Tennis Ball, you can have it!"

I slamming the ball into his chest. All of the sudden, the ball was shaking, making a weird noise, and getting bright. Everything the Glowing Tennis Ball was doing was getting bigger and bigger. Soon a big pillar of light erupted from the ball. Soon as the light died down. Villain's body collapsed on the ground. I looked to my hand and saw a few yellow strings.

Medic went up to the Baddie's body and use a machine on him. He turn around and said, "He's not dead but he's sort of alive. He's not in a coma but it's more like a state of suspended animation...Interesting" I look at the strings at my hand. I said in a sad tone, "I don't think the ball is going to reform from what it just did. These strings may be the only remanding thing of it."

Medic looked sad and said, "We need to give Rapper a proper burial soon." I thought back about the times Rapper help us in the war. It's terrible another Hero is gone like Southerner, Doctor, Cop, Tough Guy, and Captain.

We heard a loud noise and we turn to see Traitor flying in the air. He said to us, "So Villain is gone again. What's even better is that the headaches from the Evil Elf King's curse is gone." He gave a loud laugh and said, "Till next time Heroes." He flew off as we heard him still laughing all the way.

Gunner have begin to notice something and said, "Hey wait a minute, I thought Evil Cop was here?" I replied to him, "I'm guessing he must of flee from the battle because he's a wimp."


We dumped all the dead bodies of the Baddies into the bottom of the Arkansas River as well as Villain's. All the major damage that happen to Cabot High School was repaired overnight. 

As me and the other Heroes, we were getting ready to celebrate our victory. The sophomore couple approach me and said they wanted to help celebrate by making out on top of me. I gave them a disgusted look and said, "Your joking right?" The girl said, "All your friend can watch if they want." I told him to forgot it and they're weirdos. I don't why people like them have odd ideas like that.

Despite the loss of Rapper and the Glowing Tennis Ball, we defeated the Baddies again. Traitor is out there somewhere but when he comes back, we be ready.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment