Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cabotians vs. The Lonokeon Empire Chapter 3

View Chapter 2

The empire sent more units against us. One was a group of vikings. These raiders from thousand years ago were no match from the forces of Arkansas. The vikings sent their pet Triceratops at us. I watch Storyteller threw a pool noodle at dinosaur and killed it on the spot. Another unit was a group of dark mages. They attack with fireballs and lightning bolts. Even they weren't a match for  us. The empire sent a trio of cloned T-Rexes. We stab their legs and watch them fall.


We rested for a while at a campfire. One of our scouts we sent out has came back. He told us that one of the people we try to recruit when the threat of the Lonokeon invasion was 1st announce has betrayed us and told the emperor our location. He will send his army to surround from all sides. It fear that our next battle will our last day on Earth. We already lost ten of our men since the battle started. One man that's above the age of 40 was grieving for the lost of his son who was one of the ten people we lost. I notice Storyteller has lost his eye from an earlier battle. He told me that losing an eye isn't a big deal to him. I asked him to go back home, to tell others of our battle and what we fought for.

As Storyteller leaves the group. I looked to the weary men around the campfire. I said, "Tomorrow may be the last day, but all of you know that over thirty Arkansans gave their last breath to defend all of Arkansas!"


The next morning, we were surrounded by the enemy from all sides. All our allies were pulling up cardboard sheets to protect themselves. I asked our scout which one was the man who betray us. The scout pointed to one man. I looked to the traitor and asked, "Why did you betray us?"

The betrayer looked at us with hatred and said in an angered tone, "When I was a young kid, I was biggest Sonic fan there was. I had the bed sheets, the lunchbox, toys, everything. However, over the years, the games weren't as good as back then. They stop making Sega consoles, Sonic 06 was the worst game ever, and the only spin off, Shadow the Hedgehog wasn't a great game. All you Mario fans were getting better games and having successful spin-offs like Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island, and Donkey Kong Country. I hate being a part of this world, but then I heard how things were in the other universe. So I wanted to be a part of the Lonokeon Empire's world."

I glared at the man and told him, "So your willing to betray all of Arkansas for some video games? You really are a terrible man."

"ENOUGH!"

We all turn to who said that and saw the Emperor standing on top of his carriage. He was looking angry, "I'm tired of these games. You either surrender now or perish." I smiled and replied, "Well here's my answer." I quickly grab a pool noodle off the ground and threw it towards the emperor. My weapon hit the side of his cheek, causing him to bleed. He touch the blood from his cheek and shouted, "KILL THEM ALL!" The enemy troops came charging in. We fought and held our ground against high numbers.

The emperor pulled out a walkie talkie and press a button. He shouted to it, "FIRE ALL THE EXPLOSIVE DARTS!"

Our battle against the enemy stop attacking and retreated. We wonder what happen and we heard a loud noise from a distance. We recognize the sound from the last dart attack and saw hundreds of darts coming. We quickly pulled up our cardboard sheets as protection. Once all the darts landed on our sheets of cardboard, the darts themselves exploded. The huge blast from their attack threw us into the air and crash into the ground.

It seems I lost conscience of a few seconds. The next thing I know is me and all of our army is laying on the ground. I look up to the sky and I see the Emperor above me with his gold-painted foam ax. He raise it in the air and plan to swing it down to kill me.

It seems we won't survive. Hopefully, people will hear our tale how we stood against the Lonokeon Empire. Maybe all of Arkansas will get together and fight the empire and send them back to their universe. As his ax comes closer and closer to me, I close my eyes and I died.






No, I can't let him win today. If I have the chance to defeat him and stop him from expanding his empire. I will not stop.

I open my eyes and grab his wrist where he is holding his ax. I got up by headbutted him. This knock him back a little and made some of his weapons fell to the ground. I grab one of his weapons, which was a gold-painted foam sword. Many of the Empire troops try to help their emperor but he held his hand up.

"No, this man is mine to kill." Soon after, several other Cabotians and Jacksonvillians who were knock unconscious were getting up and I heard one of them said, "Yeah, there's still us you guys have to fight." The Imperial army went back to fighting against our universe's army.

Me and Evil Lonokeon Emperor clash weapons. During the fight, I asked, "Why aren't your dart guns affected by the energy net?" The Emperor replied, "Because our dart guns are made of a special alloy that's only found in our universe will shield them from the energy net." Hearing his answer, I said, "Then you guys are a bunch of cheats."

We continue clashing weapons till my weapon was knock out of my hand. With me being disadvantage by having no weapon. I did a roundhouse and kick the ax out of his hands.

This angered the evil man even more. He grab me by the neck and threw me into his carriage. I was slammed into it's side. I struggle to get up from feeling pain from the throw. I looked inside Evil Lonokeon Emperor's vehicle and notice some sort of machine was inside.

I turned to the emperor he already has his weapon in his hand again. He threw a couple of swings at me but I manage to dodge all of them. I grabbed his arm and broke his arm, causing him to drop his weapon. I grabbed before it the ground and took a mighty swing at the evil man. It knock him back into his carriage and hitting the weird machine inside.

I believe the machine itself was the generator for the energy net. To test my theory, I pulled our a dodgeball and threw it at one of the Imperial warriors, killing him. I shouted, "THE ENERGY NET IS DOWN, VICTORY IS OURS!"

I heard in a weaken voice, "No...Not...While I'm still alive."

I turn to the carriage and saw Evil Lonokean Empire standing with a big cut on his chest. The cut itself was bleeding nonstop. I figure it be best to finish it as I grab a explosive dodgeball and threw into the emperor. He was knock back into the carriage and then, the entire vehicle explode into flames.

I heard, "OUR EMPEROR IS GONE! RETREAT!" I looked as a giant portal appeared. It must lead to their universe. All the imperials troops flee like sissies into the portal. Soon, they were all gone and the portal closed.

We won. The Lonokeon Empire failed to stop us. Arkansas was saved from their tyranny. I pulled up my cell phone and text Storyteller our victory so he won't worry about telling our stories. We lifted our foam swords into the air to celebrated our victory.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment