Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Heroes vs Baddies: The Mystery of Old Captain Chapter 7

View Chapter 6

Slicer stared at the newly transformed man and said, "Dudes like WTF just happened man. How did he go back to being Supervillain again?" Medic scratched his chin and looked like a light bulb lit above his head, "When Supervillain revered back to Villain, the thing that made him Supervillain must of went dormant somewhere deep within his DNA. The powers of the Corrupted Glowing Tennisball must of reactivated it just now."

The new Baddie slowly marches towards us, "With the magic from the Evil Elf King’s spirit, the reawaken dormant genes that I originally got from the Giant Winged Demon, and the powers of Old Captain’s own Glowing Tennisball, I have been reborn as a powerful being. I may lost the time machine, my army, my generals, but now, you should fear my power. Even The Inferno should be scare of me if he was here. Ha Ha Ha!"

We saw Supervillain was charging up energy in his fists. I knew none of us stand a chance against his new powers.

I just remember what Old Captain told me before he died.

"Use…The Mythril strings with the tennis…" He died afterwards

I pulled out the Mythril strings and the Glowing Tennisball out of my pockets as the leader of the Baddies’ hands were glowing brighter and brighter. I slam the ball into the strings and shortly after…A bright light shined. The Mythril strings were growing four times the length and the tennisball was splitting up and both of it’s strings were wrapping around my body. A bright light flashed around my body.

Supervillian fired a powerful lighting beam from his hands to us but the light that surrounded me quickly dissolved it. The light died down and Super Armor Chris has return.

The Baddie grabbed his two red toy lightsabers and charge at me. I pulled out a large green toy lightsaber that’s twice the length of a normal toy lightsaber. We clashed blades a few times. He said to me, "You’re a persistent Hero." I said back to him, "My name is, CHRIS!" I did a head butt, which made him to go back a few steps.

I used my grapple gauntlets to pull away one of his toy lightsabers and used it again to wrap him around the ankles. This made Supervillain fell on his back. The Baddie used his toy lightsaber to slice the chains that was wrapped around him. As he was getting up, I threw a fist that is powered by a rocket at the elbow region. This threw Supervillain's body through the school’s main building and crashing inside a nearby gas station.

Supervillain open his eyes and smash his fist at the nearby drink dispensing machine. He activate his jetpack and bust through the roof and fly into the air.

I used my jetpack to fly into the air with my toy lightsaber in hand. We clash blades again in midair. Suddenly, Supervillian ram a knee into my chin. He then aim his Super Nerf cannon at me, "Farewell Chris." Hearing this, I said, "So do know my name." I pushed his cannon out of the way in time and swing my toy lightsaber. He raise his blade in defense but the blow of my swing sent him flying far. Supervillain’s body flung through a two-story bank and later crashed down into a Kroger parking lot.


I used my jetpack to quickly catch up and land down at where Supervillain is at. The Baddie leader picked up two cars with his hands and threw them at me. I flew out of the way to dodge them. My enemy pulled out a automatic machine Nerf gun and fired 100 Nerf bullets per second. Trying to survive, I hid behind one of the cars he thrown as a shield. Wasting no time, I activated my jetpack and flew to Supervillian’s location. I landed a punch into him and he was rammed into a car. I grabbed his face smashed it into the car's hood several time.

Supervillain threw both his legs up and kicked me. I was knocked backwards as Supervillain try to stab me with his toy lightsaber. I quickly activated a program in my arm circuits to create a arm-mounted sheet of cardbored to block the attack. I rammed the cardbored into his face and then I threw a fist on to him. The force of my impact throw his body through the nearby Chinese restaurant and landing into the Home Depot parking lot.

I flew to other parking lot and saw Supervillain getting back up on his feet. I landed next to Home Depot’s sign that’s more than 70 feet tall. I said, "If my fists and blades aren't going to knock you out, maybe I need something bigger." I grabbed on the big sign and ripped it out of the ground. With one mighty swing, I smack my opponent with it, sending him flying high into the air.

I flew up to his skyward body. I said, "Let’s have the battleground be where the war was originally going to end twenty years ago." I slammed my fist into his body and sent him flying hundreds of miles per hour across Lonoke and Pulaski counties, and finally crashing into Pinnacle Mountain.



When I arrived at Pinnacle, Supervillain was nowhere to be seen. I used the Super Armor to scan for heat signatures and detected one inside the mountain. I found a cave and enter inside the mountain. I walk inside for a few minutes till I saw two glowing purple eyes in the cave. It was Supervillain.

He opened his mouth and fired a big laser out of his mouth. I rolled out the way in time. I return by using my automatic machine Nerf gun and fired 100 Nerf bullets. My enemy slashed the air with his hands, creating a flaming shield to protect him. I saw his shield was dying down and I didn’t want him to attack again, so I deliver a flying drop kick on him.

The Baddie Leader crashed into a cave wall. He got back up and fired his Super Nerf cannon. I used my arm circuits to create a another arm-mounted cardboard sheet to block his shots. I responded with by firing my Nerf Cannons but Supervillian fired another shot, hitting the Nerf bullets that I shot, which resulted an explosion.

The smoke from the explosion cleared and my enemy charged at me with a fist into my face. I was knocked back into a wall. I quickly got back on my feet and punch him in the stomach. I grab a piece of his shoulder armor and yanked it off. I used the piece to smack my enemy’s face.

I pulled out another toy lightsaber and prepare to finish him off but before I could, Supervillian punch me in the gut. He then pull out a butter knife and jabbed me in the shoulder. I gave a small gasp of pain from the blow. I look up and saw the Baddie ripped out a giant stalagmite and started swinging at me. My Super Armor took several blows from Supervillain’s new weapon. I reached out and ripped the weapon out of his hand. I deliver a powerful kick that sent Supervillain crashing through the wall and outside of the mountain.



I landed outside at the base of the mountain and saw my enemy standing there. We charged at each other and threw fists into his each others face. I was thrown back from his hit. I threw a dodgeball at him but he smack it with his hand and he return to throw a dodgeball at me. I toss it aside with the back of my fist. Me and Supervillian both threw dodgeballs at the same time and it collided with each other. The two dodgeballs ramming each other created a big explosion that sent both of us in different direction.

I ran back to him did a roundhouse kick. Supervillian duck in time and return with an uppercut. I was throw back a little. I rammed him with my shoulder and he fell to the ground. I repeatly kicked him in the chest. I grab my toy lightsaber and prepare to slash to my foe but he grab the blade with his bare hands and with one squeeze, he shatter my toy. He grabbed a shard of the blade and jabbed me in the side, letting out another gasp of pain. He than kicked me and I fell on the ground. My foe was standing above me with his toy lightsaber in his hand.

Not wanting this to be the end, I activated my shoulder mounted Nerf guns to blast the sword out of his hands. Supervillain grinned his teeth and fire purple lightning out of hands. The lightning fryed the shoulder mounted guns. He grabbed my face and sending lightning down into me. My Super Armor sensors were out of whack. To break free, I performed a flip kick off the ground, hitting him in the face.

Supervillian gave out an angry roar and wave his hand in the air like he was grabbing something. Soon, a blade of pure dark energy was in his hand. He wave the sword at me and it sent out a dark energy beam. I flew out of the way to avoid it.

I thought how he did that technique. He must of created the weapon from powers of the Corrupted Glowing Tennisball. I remember Old Dude mention how the ancient knights turn the balls into weapons like swords and such. Seeing my Super Armor is powered by the Glowing Tennisball. I repeated the same thing my foe did and sure enough, a blade made out of Glowing energy was in my hand.

I wave out my sword and sent out a large energy wave. The baddie rolled out of the way as the wave hit the mountain. We ran to each other and clashed our blades. The swordfight lasted for a half a minute till I did a thrusting action. My blade pierced through Supervillian’s energy sword, shattering it to pieces. My blade continue going forward and it penetrated through his heart. He said, "No! I can't lose."

The sword causes Supervillain’s body have glowing light bursting out of his body. He was screaming in pain as this was going on.

As the light was dying down. Supervillian slowing try to reach to me but stop halfway as his body was quickly turning to ashes. That was end of him and the Baddies.


I called the other Heroes about the news and asked for a ride back to the city. They pick me up and take me back to Cabot. We were all happy the Baddies were truly gone. We cheered at our victory at the school. Shortly after, our celebration was cut short when a truck drove into the school itself.

The vehicle back doors open and those who step out was New Captain, Green Guy, Fast Talker, Scientist, Old Guy, and King Caveman. New Captain was armed with a Nerf rifle and said, "Ok, we heard the news that the base been invaded and the school's been conquered. Let’s take care of the Baddies." I sighed and gave New Captain a "you got to be kidding me" look. I said, "Well your too late now. We just took care of them and saved the day. Gee, you should of stayed here than being elsewhere in the state."

Medic walk up to me and said, "Hey Chris, what happen to the Glowing Tennisball?" I pulled out of my pocket a few strings as well as a few Mythril strings. “The ball was used up to destroy Supervillain once and for all. This needs to be lock up somewhere in the base. I don't think it be used again.”

"HEY CHRIS!" I turned who said that and saw the Sophomore boy and his new girlfriend. He said, "We just heard the Baddies were defeated for good. Let’s celebrate by we make out on top of…" I quickly responded, "YOU BETTER FORGET ABOUT IT! Geez man, your disgusting." His girlfriend’s jaw drop and said, "You celebrate by making out on top of people, your awful. I don't know if I want to be with you anymore." She walks away from her boyfriend. He said as she was getting farer and farer away, "No don't go." I runs off to chase after her. I didn’t care, as long he quit trying to join our missions.

 Anyways, me and the Heroes got back together and celebrate our victory. All areas that got damaged from our battles were repaired overnight like nothing happened. Finally, Arkansas was at peace from the threat of the Baddies.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment