Friday, March 17, 2017

Assassinate the Assassins of the Lonokeon Empire chapter 2

View chapter 1


Slush plan to meet up with me later that morning. Alot spectators would be there watching the fight.


We entered at the soccer court to engage in battle. She pulled out her two giant leafblowers and release powerful blasts. I pulled out a giant sheet of cardbored and planted in the ground. I use it for cover from the air blasts. Once they died down, I pick up the cardbored and threw it at my enemy. The tools were knocked out of her hands. She then pulled out a foam sword that was painted icy blue. The spectators were shouting, "FIGHT..FIGHT..FIGHT!!"

We clashed our foam swords for several minutes. I swing my toy sword at hers and cause it to fly to the side for a second. Seeing the opening before me, I slash across her abdomen.

She stopped fighting when she found out she was finished, she said, "Let me die gracefully." She soon spin herself three times before hitting the ground.

I was done telling the my story on how I defeated the assassins.



I saw the emperor look at me and said, "You lie! I don't believe what you told me. Is telling made up stories is your hobby?"

He took off his sunglasses and threw them to the side. "For one thing, my sunglasses come with built-in lie detecting sensors. As emperor, I got to know if somebody is planning on double crossing me before it's too late."

He look the contents of the shoebox he received earlier and turn his head back at me. "Well I'm sure there's some truth to story. I will tell on how I believe how the story went."


"You wanted to assassinate me but to do that, you need some way to get close to me. You saw part of the reward for slaying the assassins was drinking sparkling champagne with me. You and Strato were in the plan and he lose on purpose."

The emperor continue on his version of the story, "After that, you met up with the two assassins disguise as collage professors. You told them that one had to die in front of all those spectators. Slush offer to die but Broken Toy Lightsaber disagree with her and they clashed but she accidentally mortally wounded him in battle. She fought you and lost on purpose. Not only that, but you lie on the colors. The spectators who saw the fight said that everything from the mountains, to the trees, to the outside of the building was blue."


I said to him, "Well it was the beginning of the month. They just finish painting the inside walls of the collage. They yet to paint everything else."

The Emperor said, "I remember three months ago, Slush and Broken Toy Lightsaber stage an attack on me. Back when my throne room's walls were painted green. The theme that month suppose to be nature."

He pulled down his collar a little and showed me a small scar on his neck, "One of them manage to scratch me. Thankfully he didn't get another hit on me. They were overpowered by my guards and they were forced to retreat."

I said to him, "Well you are right. I did lie about some stuff in my story. I guess I have no choice but to tell what really happen. I admit the colors weren't red at all. I lied about that because you wouldn't think that killers have white walls inside their collage that has meanings like pureness. It was the beginning of the month so they haven't had the time to paint everything outside just yet. Blue mean calmness so I worried you wouldn't believe me but it turns out you had witnesses of my fight against Slush."



I begin to tell him the true story. I told him that my fight with Strato was exactly the same. I told him afterwards, I did went to the two assassins at the collage and met up with them at the campus' library. I told them I formed a plan to get near the emperor but I needed to stage a fight with one of them.

They wanted to see my sword skills. I did what they ask and I perform one strike against a bookcase. Soon, the entire bookcase fell into a million pieces. Luna said, "Oh great, whose going to clean this up now?"

Broken Toy Lightsaber said, "Well I heard a few people who didn't dress up at football practice, we get them to clean it."

Slush said to me, "I will go and be part of your fight so you can get near the emperor."

Her boyfriend told her he won't allow it. They soon clash blades. The fight ended with Slush accidentally wounding her boyfriend. Thankfully for him, it didn't hit any major organs. He was taken to a hostpital to heal. Thankfully, the Lonokeon Universe's version of Medic(from the Heroes vs Baddies) quickly heal him up in two hours and he was out of his bed.


Luna was mad at Slush for getting her master wounded and challenge her to the death. The fight happen just the same as it was originally told.


Later that morning, my battle with Slush was about to begin. I whisper to her, "The truth is, it's not just the emperor I'm after, it's you guys as well. I know he's not your number one target and I preventing that from ever happening."

Her eyes open wide about the info I just gave her. Her eyes narrowed and said, "I think I know who you are. I will kill you."

As I prepare for battle stance, she pulled out her two giant leaf blowers and the battle went the same as it was originally told.


I then plan to meet with Broken Toy Lightsaber at the blue lake. The collage plans to pour white dye in the waters later this week for the new month's theme.

He was there at the far end of the lake. I heard a noise from my walkie talkie. I turn it on and listen, "I did not want her to die. You should pay for this."

I replied to him, "You want to tell you what I told your girlfriend before I fought her.."

I told him the same exact thing I told Slush. His eyes widen on the revelation and now look like really want to kill more so than ever.

Both of us charge to each other as we ran across the lake. Only for us to quickly fall in the water because two regular humans doing this technique is impossible.

We than try to fight again in life rafts. We paddled with our foam swords. Soon we got near, we get ready to swing at each other. However the current drifted us away from each other.

We finally agreed to battle on solid ground. We clashed blades for a few minutes till I manage to strike him down.

This was the end of my story of how I defeated them.



The emperor asked me, "So you admit I'm one of your targets but what interest me more is that you wanted to stop them from killing their number one target. I'm curious who it is?"

I told him, "Well for one thing, your number 15. The very last entry."

The emperor's eyes widen and asked, "I'm not important enough?! Who are they people?!

I answered, "Your youngest brother is more mad at a guy at Burger Prince for forgetting the mayo on his burger, the creepy mascot from the Wendy's commercials, a guy that cut him off in the road, Ryan Reynonds for ruining Wolverine in X-Men Origins, Joss Whedon for rushing a Iron Man v Captain America film that's rushing to set up for an Avengers movie, and several more."

The Emperor asked, "Whose the top target?"

I told him, "the person...is me."

He ask, "Why you?"

I told him, "My name isn't Untitled...it's Chris."

His eyes widen and press himself back towards his throne in fear. "Your..Your him. The man who slain my father."

I told him, "Yes, I was the one who defeated him which cause the army to retreat back to your universe."

I then told him what else happen, "Two months ago, I was tracking down an accountant that was working for my enemies. I heard they were at a male strip club. When I got there, I was attack by a mercenary whose stage name was Big Richard, however he prefer to be called by his assassin code name, the Terminator."

"The two lovebirds attack on you three months ago wasn't to kill you, it was really a distraction so the Terminator can sneak in and use your dimensional gate. He snick in the strip club and leak info on the accountant, just so he can confront me. Since learning about the assassins that were after me. I went to a secret agency that's located deep underneath Cabot. The agency had developed their own dimensional gate and I use it to come here and take the fight to the assassins themselves."

The emperor asked, "Then why are you after me?"

I jump into air and landed in front of him with my foam sword aimed at his neck. "Because I wanted you to know how I sneak in, killed three highly trained assassins, and got this close to stabbing you. Remember this if you ever plan to invade our universe."

I pulled out a device with a button sticking out and I pressed it." Now I should signal my universe. It should take three minutes for them to open the gate for me." Soon, guards started flooding the room.

I quickly grab the Emperor and use him as a hostage. They said, "Don't fire." They kept their eyes on me but dare not attack. I slowly walk towards the throne room's exit.

Soon the place was shaking. In the confusion, I quickly threw my hostage to the ground as I leave the area.

One of the advisers was helping the Emperor back to his feet. The ruler pulled out a walkie talkie and press a button, "What was that?" He got a replied, "My lord, it turns out the machine that powers the dimensional gate was damaged by what it seems to be 20 Nerf bombs. It doesn't look like it can be repaired"

The Emperor slammed his communication device to the ground.


I got to the main gate that leads outside the castle's walls. It was closed down and there was no way to escape. I pulled out my cell phone to check on the time and it seems I only have one minute left.

I look back to the front entrance saw the angry emperor standing there with hundreds of guards armed with dart guns. New Evil Lonokeon Emperor shouted, "FIRE!"

They fired their darts high in the air and start raining on me. This may be it. I could die from this onslaught.



Or not. I reach in my pockets and pulled out a giant net. I threw into the air and it capture nearly all the arrows. The remaining ones were too far away where I was standing.

Suddenly, a portal opened right behind me. I look to the emperor waved goodbye. I soon jumped into the gate and went back to my home world.

The Emperor fell on his knees, reached out to where I was, and shouted, "NOOOO!"

After a minute in pity, he calmed down and said to one of his advisers, "Well at lease I know who hired the assassins. I need to execute my youngest brother." The adviser replied, "Sir I should let you know I got a letter today. I was going to tell you after the meeting with the man. The letter is from your brother and it says that he's been granted amnesty in the Confederate States and he wanted to tell you that he didn't hire assassins to take the throne, he did it as payback for all the times you bullied him when you were kids."

The emperor started to get angry and screamed into the air in frustration.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment