Tuesday, March 12, 2019

The Retaliators chapter 3

View part 3

The Brute woke up in his normal form and looked around. He saw that he was on a nice bed and he looked up and saw a huge hole in the room. He looked around and saw that he was in a furniture store. It seems that the roof as well as the comfy bed broke his fall since he fell off the airship.

"HEY!! ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THAT?!"

He saw an angry store owner standing in front of him. Before he could response, she went to her phone to call the cops.

Not wanting to be arrested, he quickly jumped off and high tail out of the area before the store owner get the cops over.



Back on the airship, An hour has passed since the attack. Me, Cap, and Copper were sitting on a table.

Director came in and said, "I found these in his jacket." He threw what seems to be a collection of Pokemon cards, covered in blood.

Suddenly, both Cap and Copper were crying unashamedly. I gave them a roll of tissue to help them blow their nose. I pick up one of the cards and notice something weird about the blood on the card. "Hey, this isn't blood, it's ket...

"Director, are you trying to trick them that I'm dead, just so you can make a big speech where the Retaliators have to work together or something?" Standing there was Agent in the flesh.

Copper looked up and blew his nose. After he threw his tissue at the nearby trash can, he said, "I don't believe it, his ghost is haunting us". He breaks down crying again and pounds his fist on the table a few times.

Director asked, "Are you Belgium kidding me? You think he really is a flippin ghost?"

Agent answered to the crybabies, "Yeah, she really didn't stab me, all she hit was some ketchup packets that was underneath my shirt."

Cap wipes several tears from his blood-shot eyes and said, "I know your trying to cheer us but we know your gone, I heard from Peresus that he closed you eyes."

I said to the two, "He may fell asleep with his eyes open, I actually know a stage magician who does that and..." I stopped when Agent put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Just forget it, seems they aren't going to listen." You turned towards the two, "Seriously, I can't believe y'all. I'm going on vacation. I heading to Hot Springs, I heard it's a magical place." And after that, he left the room.


Spy Lady was checking on Archer in his room. "How you doin' hon?". He replied, "I'm back to normal. I can't believe I went crazy and became her lapdog over a simple piece of jewelry that..." He stop and look like he remembered something. "Wait, I need to talk to Copper Man. Eris is planning to open a portal near his house."


A few minutes later, Archer told them of Eris' plans. Copper asked, "Why my place?" Archer answered, "Because it's at one of the tallest places in Cabot and you have a big parking lot where the invasion army can land. Also, she plans to borrow your credit cards to buy machines needed for the portal since your filthy rich." The rich man sighed, "Great, that means alot returns are going to be made after this adventure."



Eris is sitting on sofa drinking tea as she watches through the windows as the portal to the great army is seconds away from being opened. She suddenly jumped when someone rang the doorbell, spilling the drink in her face.

She opens the door as she wipes her face. There stands an unhappy Copper. "Are you kidding me, you used my cards. I had to make a dozen calls in the past hour about my theft." He walked passed her and grabs a coke out of the fridge. "I tried to dismantle the machine so I can get the stuff returned but it seems there a force field protecting it."

She told him, "You don't have to worry about your money when you see this." She waves her golden apple in his face. This doesn't seems to fazed him. He rolled his eyes, "Oh please, I'm one of the richest people in the area. You think this gold nugget will affect me." She grind her teeth, "If you won't join me, you will die." She jabbed her pole noodle deep into his chest...and nothing happens. She was bewildered and poked two more times. He told her in a smug tone, "You think you can kill me with a toy, I had a feeling you were trying to do that, so I put a frisbee underneath my shirt for protection."

Another doorbell rang, Copper walks to the door, "Oh, that must of been my first call I did before I got here." He opened the door and saw a package sitting there.

Suddenly a bright light emerges from the portal machine shined brightly and it fired itself straight into the sky. A giant portal emerge from the light and came out was hundreds of jetpack wearing orcs.

Noticing that Eris is too busy looking above at the portal, Copper press a button on his watch. Soon the package he just received exploded but the contents of it was wrapping around Copper Man's body. Now he is armored up in Copper Man Mark VI.

The rich man fired several Nerf rockets out of his armor towards the goddess but she teleport out of sight and appeared right behind him. She plan to decapitate him but her weapon was blocked by the timely entrance of Perseus' sword. The ancient warrior told the rich guy to take care of the army, he mess with her.

They changed blows a few times till he got the upper hand and was ready to deliver the killing blow, "Never bring a toy to a sword fight." However, Eris teleport just before he could hit her. She was nowhere to be seen.

Perseus ran down the street to meet up with the rest of us. He told us that the goddess had vanished.

We then heard a loud noise and looked up. Out of the portal came out is flying submarines with drillbits.

The army of the jetpack orcs attack us but we fought back. I used my toy lightsaber and dodgeballs. Cap use his sheet of cardboard like a boomerang. Spy Lady use her kung-fu skills and wrist-mounted Nerf guns. Perseus used a combination of his sword, shield, winged shoes, knapsack.

I told Archer to keep my back with his dart gun. He then told me, "Quit calling it a dart gun, it's more like like crossbow dart gun." I said, "I'm sorry, I used to know a girly boy narcissist who called his the weapon simply a dart gun, I guessed he confused all of us." We were back to back as we slay jetpack wearing monsters left and right.

We heard the sounds of a motorcycle parked nearby and we saw it was the Brute. "Sorry I'm late guys, I was trying to avoid officers."

We then heard loud drilling noises coming. We saw a flying sub heading towards our direction. The Brute said to us, "You want know my secret. I'm always hungry." He pulled out a celery stick out of his pocket and bite into it. He soon grew twice as tall and four times as muscular in less than a second. He looked at the sub coming towards and and threw a punch. The blow shattered the sub completely to tiny bits.


Cap saw a police car travel down Highway 5. He waved at them and they stopped. They asked, "What's seems to be the problem?" Cap replied, "An army of orcs is invading, we need help right away." They gave a WTF look and said, "Come on, let's ignore the coplayer dressed in the Arkie flag. They drove off while Cap kicked the ground for the failed attempt.


Perseus held up sword and summon down lightning that fried several of the subs and jetpacks that the orcs were using. I walked to the warrior and asked, "That sword, I did wield that a few years ago, did I not." He answered, "Aye, tis is the very same sword that youd thee hath used to stop Zeus from reawakening the god Chaos. After thee lend it back to Athena, she held on to it until it was given to me to help me in my quest to stop Eris. I don't blame thee on what thee did to Zeus years ago. He would destroy all of us if he completed his goal." He wished me luck and flew off with his winged shoes to confront more enemies in the air.


Meanwhile in a dark room, Director is looking at three holographic heads. "SHAZBOT! YOU WANT TO BLOW THEM UP?! ISN'T OUR GOAL IS TO PROTECT THE CITY?! SCRAP THIS PLAN!"

One of the heads said, "I'm sorry but the city can't be saved, even with your new team. We must send someone to fire a missile that's powered by the Rubik's Cube's energy to destroy the invading army. We just have to relocated and start a new city".

"Are you kidding me you spoony nerf herders. The blast would destroy everything in a 5 mile radius. It would wipe half of Cabot, and most of Austin, and Ward if it hits. Imagine all the lives that are lost?" One of them replied, "I'm am sorry but this is for the best." The holograms shut down and Director is now stuck with the future destruction of all these towns.


Back at the battle, Spy Lady grabs one of the orc's pool noodle and stabs him in the heart. She unbuckle his jetpack and put it on herself to join the fight in the sky.

Copper Man was avoiding Nerf missiles from one of the flying subs. He counters with using a wrist-mounted laser pointer. Luckily for him, the captain of the ship was looking through he scope. He saw the laser hit his eyes. He closed his eyes and waved his arms like a maniac screaming, "MY EYES! MY EYES!" His arms was hitting all the crew members on the bridge. This causes the ship to lose control and crashed into several empty houses.

Copper received a call from the Director and heard the bad news of the Secret Agency' plans. He looked at the other ships and saw Brute and Perseus was destroying them. With them being taking care of, he shifted his worries on the upcoming missile.


I was standing on top of a roof and slashed at several opponents. I notice something on the corner of my eye and pulled out my binoculars. I pulled out my walkie talkie, "Hey guys, I notice our villainess has reappear two streets across from my position. She's on a jetpack"

Spy Lady heard what I announced. She saw Archer and grabbed him. She gave him a lift and set him down on a treetop. There he fired several shotgun blast from his crossbow dart gun. When he saw the goddess flying by, he fired an explosive tipped dart at her. She saw this coming and activated her force field but the blast sends her body flying. She crashed into an empty house and yelled, "OWW, THAT HURTS!!"


Most of us got inside that house to confront her. We held our weapons aimed towards her head, I said, "Shut down the force field to the portal generator right now, and another thing, how does it need a duck whistle?" Suddenly we got a call on my walkie talkie, I pressed it and it's Copper Man. He told us that the Agency has sent a missile but our ally in armor has another plan.

The rich man saw the missile heading inbound. He grabbed on to it and used his armor's thrusters to alter the trajectory. With it in his hands, he flew straight into the portal.

On the other side of the gateway, he saw a volcanic region full of hundreds of orcs on the ready to join the battle. The armored man let go of WMD and watch as the weapon create a powerful blast that was destroying his foes. He quickly flew back to his own realm as he started to feel the shockwaves. He shouted his allies, "SHUT THE PORTAL". The gateway was closed and Copper crashed into the ground.

Cut off from portal, all the enemy jetpacks and ships simply shut off and they all crashed either into empty houses or trees. All the orcs died from the collision.


We gathered around his Copper's unconscious body. I said, "Your not sleeping on our victory." I splash a bucket of water on his face. He quickly got up and had this, "I'm awake, I'm awake" look on his face.


Arkansas was saved. No one knew of the invasion. All the damage was repaired long before anyone woke up or got back from work/school, or didn't notice. It was like nothing ever happen.



We had Eris wrapped in unbreakable chains and has a sock in mouth to prevent her from talking. I suggested we mail her to Abu Dhabi but Perseus said she needs to be sent to Olympus for her crimes. Especially all the stuff she caused since the Trojan war. Seeing outside forces was able to open a portal and invade Cabot's Secret Agency by using the cube, Perseus also suggest he take it for safe keeping, saying it's better to be in their hands.



A month later, we all met again to eat at Subway. Brute is having a all-meat sub(for obvious reasons). Cap was the only one that wasn't eating, but that was due to the fact he didn't want his newly grown beard all messy.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment