Monday, October 15, 2018

Jurassic Park II: The Chaos Continues LP Part 14: Storming Enemy HQ

View part 13

All the main mission and their follow up emergency missions are over. Now is for the final missions to start.
Yeah, let's totally send a paleontologist to do a high skilled merc's job. *sarcasm* 

I swear, the 1st SNES game may be somewhat plausibly. He may be a man stuck on an island full of dinos and no one can't help him but through communication.

Here, the game is seriously pretending this merc is Alan Grant.

The level start and you see Clark Kent in the distance.

Oh come on!!!

You have to kill the man in the business suit quickly or this swarm of soldiers coming marching over you. This is the only time you see the business suit man.

The black guy is standing too close to be affected by the bullets while the bomber isn't.  Video game logic at it's best.

That bomb didn't even reach me.

With it being a non-linear level, enemies in this level is easier. You have plenty of room to not be in their range, especially bombers.

The way he's angling that flame, can't get too close. Time to do the jump and shoot attack.

Found some ammo. With it being a long level and a ton of enemies. It's best to stick with auto-machine gun.


*Singing* You can't hurt me.

A dead end. When you pass the 2nd door, don't go all the way right. Go up on the 1st ladder.

Ok, did Alan aim to go between his legs?

I guess some of the enemies are getting smarter seeing they are now starting to stand too close where the bullets won't hit.

Why isn't his hair on fire?

The pyro's attack isn't hitting me in the above pic. Move a little closer and you lose HP.

How can a flamethrower go through solid concrete?


More unburnable hair scenes.

This nice small room has both health and ammo that the previous pyro is guarding.

I go down the ladder and saw this guy standing. Better take care of him while he's standing.

Ok, it's only been less than a minute since I left that small room with the ammo and health. Well every little bit helps I guess.

I go left a little to the ladder I pass and started climbing. Saw two pathways, crawl across the pipes to the right or go left. Let's go left.

And there's more health right not long after the previous two. Well every bit of health helps.

Oh great. He burn you if you get close.

I had to switch to shotgun and distance myself where he is onscreen enough where one my three bullets hit him.

I climbed up, found more pipes to climb across and...
Oh great. Plan to do the same thing.


These pyros need to quit guarding these.

Unlike some pyros, they are too far away to shotgun from a distance. You have to quickly drop down and duck.



Jump and shoot attack or I'm burned.

So glad this level is generous to give me tons of ammo.

Oh come on!!

The bomber is in range while trying to take care of the bomber. Had to switch to shotgun and quickly take care of them.

You see how long this ladder is?

Midway, there is a platform on the right you can jump off.

If you go down all the way, you find this but there's so many enemies to this spot as well as to the path to the exit of the room. I find it better leave the ladder section midway. It's far more closer to the exit of the room and trying to get that health doesn't seem worth it.

If you do leave midway from the ladder, this worker throws a wench. You won't see him again afterwards.



No way to avoid his flames. Better quickly kill him with shotgun.

Let me guess, there is a pyro on the left side.


I was right.


Seeing those Mega Man doors for the 1st time, I guessing I'm at the end of the level.

On the other side is two pyros that poses no problem unless you get close.

I continue onwards and...
Oh great this guy.

Run Run Run.

It's the same boss from the Blockade level. Can't let him get too close or he fires bullets and flames.

I tried to turn around, fire a few rounds, run before he gets close.

Soon you pass the Mega Man door, he turns around.

And he runs in the opposite direction for no reason. Well at least I can take him down while he's not hurting me.

Wait? How can he explode? Is he a terminator?


No comments:

Post a Comment