Monday, September 23, 2013

Heroes vs. Baddies War Part 1 of 3

This is a semi-sequel/ spin-off of my Dodgeball story that I wrote in School. I did wrote an actual direct sequel to the Dodgeball later on. Yes, it's obvious what the story is a parody of. Well enjoy the story.

Cast List


Heroes

Captain: Founder and leader of the Heroes.

Soldier: A high ranking member of the Heroes.

Old Guy: Well he’s old

Green Guy: He always wears green is like it’s St. Patricks everyday to him.

Girl: Our token female teammate. We try to hire many people to join the Heroes but for some reason, only one female wanted to join.

Hyper guy: Always hyper and running around back and forth. I think he eats sugar for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

King Caveman- A guy who acts like he’s from the stone age. He leads a small group of Cavemen.

Scientist- A very smart dude.

Southerner- A dude with a very noticeable deep southerner accent.

Cop- A police officer helping out the Heroes.

Music dude: A former DJ who helps the Heroes.

Doctor- A doctor who is helping out the Heroes.

Rapper- A cool man who loves to rap.

Tough Guy- A short muscle man.

Armor Guy: A dude who wears armor to fight Baddies.

Armor Kid- Armor Guy’s son.

Baddies

Villain: Founder and leader of the Baddies.

Traitor: 2nd in command and commands the jetpack division.

Robot: A weird guy who thinks he is a robot.

One-Eye: A dude with an eye patch.

There’s more but I don’t want to reveal all just yet. Now to the Story.


Loyalists of the Evil Elf King wanted revenge for his death and form an army called the Baddies, led by a man called Villain. By the beginning of the Summer break. The Baddies conquered Cabot High School. A man called Captain wanted to free High School from Baddie control, so he form a group called the Heroes.

The Heroes set up a secret base underneath Phillips 66 near the High School to keep an eye on the school and hope for a day where they could take it back.

Southerner walked up to Captain and asked, “when are we going to attack?”. Captain looked back to him, “I'm sorry but we need more food and supplies, we‘re just not ready yet. I'm scheduling a flight to our base in Austin, Arkansas. You be part of the crew on that flight.” “Well, I suppose it‘s better then nothing,” Southerner replied.

Little did the Heroes know is that a spy is in their vents and recording the conversation of Southerner and Captain. The spy headed back to the principal’s office and met with One-Eye, Robot, Traitor, and Villain on who was sitting on his throne. The spy handed Robot a VHS tape and he fled into the shadows. Robot turn on the TV and VCR in the room. “BEGIN FOOTAGE”, Robot said in a robotic tone. Villain watched the video and smile to learn what the Heroes were up to.

Underneath the gas station, Southerner is entering an airplane that was headed to Austin. He saw that Cop and Doctor were the pilots for the plane. Southerner sat next to Tough Guy and said to him, “I reckon that it won’t be a smooth ride”. Tough Guy replied, “Maybe not. Anyways, have I told you that I got shot in head last week and it barely made a scratch, it‘s one of the reasons they called me Tough Guy.” The plane begin to take off and head to Austin.

About halfway through the flight, Southerner hear a loud noise on one side of the plane. Just than, he saw an explosion from the side. The explosion died down and there was a big hole in the airplane. Villain, Traitor, and a few former construction workers enter from the hole. Tough Guy got up and plans to tackle them but Traitor shot him in the shoulder with a NERF gun which kills the short guy. A construction worker ran to Southerner and smack him with a wrench, knocking him to the floor. Cop got out of his chair and shouted, “YOUR UNDER ARREST!” Traitor fired at him and Doctor and they soon died. A wounded Southerner tried to get up but Villain looked down on him and fired his NERF cannon. The Baddie leader looked at the remains of the of Hero at his feet.

“So how come we aren‘t attacking their base underneath the gas station?” Traitor asked. Villain replied back, “Because we used this airplane as a Trojan horse to seek into the Austin base and destroy the heart of Hero scum.”



At a pond near Austin, I was fishing with this brat who I was told to babysit. The kid looked at me and said, “My dad is in the war in some secret base near the High School. I wish the war ends soon so I can with him.” The boy’s dad is Armor Guy who wears special armor so take on Baddies. I nickname the brat “Armor Kid”, based the fact whose kid that is. As we continue to fish, we saw a plane fly over our heads. “Is that a Hero Plane?”, the kid asked. I replied, “Let gets on a big hill to get a better view.”

I got up and ran across the field with Armor Kid not far behind. I bumped into Old Guy who was in sitting on his chair on his yard and said, “Sorry, I‘m in a hurry.” Old Guy got up and shakes his fist at me as Armor Kid passed him.

When we got on top a large hill, we pulled out binoculars and looked at the airplane in the air. I notice a giant hole at the side which made me think of something, “I think that plane been boarded by Baddies.”

I grabbed a few dodgeballs and threw them at the plane. One of them hit one of the propellers. The Baddies grab parachutes and jumped out of the plane. Me and Armor Kid try to track down where one of the parachutes landed and saw a Baddie in super thick armor. I threw some dodgeballs at him but it bounce off of him. “OUTTA OF THE WAY!”. I moved out of the way and see who said that. It was Old Guy with a NERF Bazooka and fired at the Baddie. The weapon pierced through the armor and killed him.

“Your not bad for an Old Guy.” He looked at me and acted like he wanted to kill me. Old Guy said, “Quit yer yapping, we need to hurry to the Austin Base before the Baddies do.”
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment