Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Heroes vs Baddies War part 3 of 3

During Supervillian’s return of leadership, Giant Winged Demon walk up to Phillips 66 and open his mouth. A giant vacuum from his mouth was beginning to suck up the entire gas station.


Watching from one of the monitors, Rapper told Armor Guy, “Yo man, there is a giant demon attacking. We need to let Austin Base know of this new creature you know.” Armor Guy quickly send a message to Austin as the entire gas station along with the secret base underneath was starting to get devoured.


Meanwhile back at Austin. We were repairing the damage from The Battle of Austin, when we got a message from Phillips 66. “We need assistance, a Giant Winged Demon is absorbing the entire gas stati…AHH!” The message cut off. Armor Kid was getting teary eyed and said, “That was my dad, we need to save him.” We were thinking how to defeat this thing when suddenly, several jets appeared. They started attacking the base.

New Captain looked at us and said, “We need to evacuate. It‘s too late to save this place. Everyone get on a plane.” I boarded on one of the two airplanes. I notice my passengers were Old Guy and the Caveman. That’s means New Captain, Green Guy, Girl, Hyper Guy, Scientist, Armor Kid were on the other plane. I heard Music man manage to leave the city. Our planes lifted off and leave Austin.

The Baddie Jets were following us. They fire at our two planes and cause damage to them. Our planes were losing control and about to crash. Ours landed on some lake while New Captain’s plane landed in a huge Junkyard.



Some time later after the crash, nearby at some lake, the caveman got up on their feet. They survive by jumping off before the plane crash. They looked around and argue with each other on which direction to take when some annoying kid named Jungle Boy appear.

“That leads to the courthouse. If you guys want to find your friends and leave this place, you need to take the Judge’s personal plane." Jungle Boy pointed the direction and King Caveman said, “Me thank you for direction but me don’t like you.” King Caveman picks up Jungle Boy over his head throws him to the distance.


Meanwhile in some junkyard, everyone survived the crash and saw that their plane is in need of repairs so that they can get to Cabot High School. New Captain’s crew started to gather junk around them to make repairs. After looking for supplies for a few minutes, the Heroes notice they got some visitors, It was Supervillain and his two Baddies, Warrior and Tracker.

New Captain told his crew, “Everyone get out of here, I take these guys myself”. New Captain fired his NERF guns at them by Supervillain avoided them as the two others Baddies lasso energy ropes at the Hero’s four limbs.

Supervillain asked, “Giant Winged Demon said that you have something he wants destroyed, give it up.” New Captain questioned “Do you mean The Glow in Dark Tennis Ball?” Warrior and Tracker activated the electricity on the ropes which electrocutes the Hero till he passed out. As he hit the ground, The Glowing Tennis ball fell out of his pocket. Supervillian picked it up and said, “Giant Winged Demon, with this, I shall be free from your rule.” The evil emperor smirked.



At some random lake, my body was wash ashore on some beach. I woke up and found Old Guy nearby. As he was waking up, we saw ten giant alligators come out of the lake and came towards us. Old Guy pulled out a potato chip and said, “Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong”. I have no clue what he was talking about but they ate the chip. They wanted more of those till we ran out them. The alligators got angry that we didn’t have any more, so they took us to court.

As we got there, we step on some bridge that’s over a shark pool. The judge pointed down at us and said, “You are guilty of swimming in my lake. Your sentence is to fed to my sharks.”

The bridge started to open up but me and Old Guy jumped out of the way. Thinking we were safe, the sharks swim out of the water and were walking on the floor. It appears the judge gave them cybernetic legs. They try to bite us but we punched several of them in their faces. Just as were outnumbered, the caveman arrived and joined in the fight. Once the battle with the sharks is over, one of the caveman ran to the judge and smack him with his club, knocking him unconscious. King Caveman told us the location of the Judge’s personal plane.



Meanwhile at the junkyard. The Heroes who were sent away as New Captain take on Supervillian return to the battlefield…only to see him on unconscious on the ground. As they try to wake him up, mysterious men appear around them.

“What are you folks doing in our area? We’re trying to enjoy ourselves and watch some TV. How dare you cause such ruckus.” As the heroes grab their weapons to fight these Junkmen, an airplane flew over and landed nearby. The Heroes and Trashmen decided to not fight and check out whose on the airplane. They saw Me, Old Guy, and The Caveman. I figure I’ll do what Old Guy try to do with alligators, so I handed these Trashmen a potato chip and said, “Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong.” They took the chip and all of the sudden, we dance silly around the junkyard. I can’t figure what happen to make us dance like that.

As things quiet down, one of the Trashmen told me, “Since we’re friends now, I fix the other airplane that crash and help your defeated friend.” I looked at New Captain and saw one of the Trashmen threw a bucket of water on him and he all of sudden woke up. Me and the other Heroes were happy and we rushed to him but he looked sad.

“I’m sorry everyone but Supervillian has the Glowing Tennis Ball.” I told New Captain that Supervillian must be in the High School along with Giant Winged Demon. As the Junkmen finish repairing the airplane, we head off for Cabot High School.



The Giant Winged Demon walks up to the High School and saw Supervillian on the principle’s office roof. He notice he was wearing a gold chain around his neck with the Glowing Tennis Ball attach to it.

“I told you to destroy the object did I not?.” Supervillian lift the ball up and said, “Because I’m not yours to command, you should be my slave.” The Giant Winged Demon looked down at small human and said, “For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little school, but now you shall witness… it's dismemberment!”

The demon punched the J building, then he stepped on one half of the S building, used his eye lasers to destroy the ROTC building, then he grabbed the cafeteria off the ground and threw into the Main Gym. Inside one of the classrooms in the C Building, One-Eye made an annocment to throughout the school. “ATTENTION ALL BADDIES, EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!” Just after the announcement, the roof collapse on top of him.

Horrified of seeing the school that he conquered is getting destroyed, Supervillain tried shooting at the demon but did nothing to him. The Giant Winged Demon looked at Supervillian failed attempts, so open his mouth to used his giant vacuum to engulf the Baddie leader and the entire office building.



Our two airplanes reach the High School but we were shocked to see what was happing to it. Trying to think fast on how to defeat the demon, I looked at his body for any weaknesses but I did came up with a plan…to attack him from within. I told New Captain’s plane about the plan and we avoid the 50-foot monsters attacks as we entered into his left ear. As we fly in, the planes were hitting the organic walls and we were forced to jumped out as the planes crash but I was separated from the others as we fell in different parts in the body.

New Captain’s crew fell near the stomach area. They were attacked by demonic white blood cells. They fired their weapons at them. As they took a moment to breath, Armor Kid notice several people slowly falling into digestion liquids. It is his dad, Rapper, and seliver other members of Phillips 66 that were about to get digested. The Heroes quickly pulled them out and woke them up.


Meanwhile, near the Giant Winged Demon’s heart… I woke up and saw a green light. I followed it and I saw Supervillian with the Tennis Ball around his neck. “Pitiful Hero, it seems we ended up in the same place.”

He fired his Super NERF cannon and I ducked out of the way. I got back up and charged into him and deliver a punch into his face. He fell back a little but quickly got back to his feet. I jumped back and threw a dodgeball but he smacked with the back of his hand. We engaged in hand-to-hand combat till he punched me in the stomach and then grabbed me by the neck and lift me off the ground.

“First Captain, then New Captian, and now you. It’s a shame you Heroes die so easily.” Struggling to get out, I saw the Glowing Tennis Ball on his chain and grabbed it. All of the sudden, I felt a boost of strength and energy as I ripped the ball from his chains. A bright light from the ball shined which blinded Supervillian‘s eyes. As I was holding the Glowing Tennis Ball, I heard the voice of Captain’s ghost saying, “Arise Chris Boyett.”

I looked at Supervillian who was recovering from being blinded. I pointed at him and said, “This is the end of line!” With my temporally boost of strength, I picked up the Baddie over my head and I threw him so hard… he went through Giant Winged Demon’s skin.

I grabbed the Glowing Tennis Ball and started to rip it apart. As I was ripping it, I said, “Now light our darkest hour!” The glowing energy from the ball was released and was tearing the demon’s inners. I got out of the demon’s heart area and headed to where the right ear is. I saw the rest of the Heroes there and they were ready to get out. I told them, “Let‘s roll out everyone!” We jumped out of his right ear and safely landed on one of the school buildings. We watched as the glowing energy from the ball completely destroyed The Giant Winged Demon to he was reduced to nothing.

With the Baddies either killed or evacuated the school from the Giant Winged Demon attack, the school is free and the war is over. The entire high school got repaired overnight. The next mourning, me and the other Heroes wegather at the center of the bus parking lot and we all said, “Till all are one!” as a new golden age of Cabot High School begins.



The End



1 comment: