Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Dodgeball!!!

This story was wrote back when I was back in school during the day. 
I was bored in study hall one day and I didn't have homework that day, so I wrote this. Yes, this is obviously a parody of a certain movie.


It's was a Saturday during Spring and I was enjoying my time of not worrying about school for two days when I got a phone call from the high school. It told to visit the Mini-Gym. I got dressed up in my long leather coat and put on my sunglasses and I called a friend to pick me up and drop me off at the high school.


I entered inside the Mini-Gym through it's two front doors and then I heard a loud beep. I believe I passed underneath a metal detector of some sort. The coach appear and ask, "You have any keys or cell phones with you?" I open my coat and the coach was shocked to see the inside of my coat contains electronic dodgeballs. (They make noises as you throw him) The coach shouted, "Holy S--" Before he could finish, I slammed a dodgeball in his face. He fell unconscious and hit the ground with a loud thud. Soon, twenty five students rushed out of the dressing rooms to see what the loud noise was. They saw the body of their coach on the floor. One looked at me and pointed, "You pay for this!" They all grab dodgeballs off the ground and plan to hit me with them. I grab two of my electronic dodgeballs and prepare for the fight of my life.

Three minutes later, after avoiding dodgeballs from doing flips and throwing them back at them, I was the only one standing. I looked around and saw debris all over the floor, but it doesn't matter because whoever doesn't dress out in their PE uniforms, cleans the Mini-Gym.

I took the elevator in the back of the gym and went to the rooftop. When I got the rooftops, I saw a gym student with three dodgeballs on the ground. He pick them up and throw them at me. I bend backwards to dodge them but it felt like it happen in slow motion. I got back up, grab a dodgeball, got right next to him and said, "Dodge this!" I slam the dodgeball into his face. After he was defeated, I saw a helicopter sitting on a helipad on the Mini-Gym's rooftop. I went inside and program it to hover near the Mini-Gym's 2nd floor. I knew other students who want vengeance on their couch's defeat would get supplies from the 2nd floor. I went to the helicopter's side door and fired the automatic machine Nerf gun and destroy the 2nd floor. The reason I'm using a automatic machine Nerf gun is because we're not allow to use real guns in school.

A beat and battered student came out of the front doors with a dodgeball in his hand and looked at the helicopter I was in. The student threw the ball at the helicopter and it hit the vehicle's tail. The Helicopter was losing control and I jumped out before it crashed into the Auto Tech Building. Don't worry, the building got repaired overnight like nothing happen.

I got up and looked at the remains of the Auto Tech Building and notice there is an underground hatch. I opened it and went inside to find an secret underground subway underneath the school. As I walk around, I saw a phone booth and went straight for it, when out of nowhere, a dodgeball hit the machine and destroyed the whole booth. I looked who threw the ball. The person I saw was a man in long brown robes, a small gold headband on his forehead, long brown hair, pointy ears, and dark sunglasses. "Hello there Mr. Boyett, I'm the Evil Elf King. I here to destroy you." He threw dodgeballs at me and I threw some at him till we ran out of them. We then went to hand-to-hand combat as we exchange fists, roundhouses, and whirlwind kicks. The villain picked me up into the air and threw me into the subway tracks. I try to get up on my feet as I heard a train coming. The Evil Elf King grab me and put me in a headlock as he said, "You hear that sound, Mr. Boyett? It's the sound of your death." I ram my elbow into his face and break out of his headlock. I quickly jumped off the rails as The Evil Elf King got hit by the train.

I got out of the secret subway and entered the M building. I looked around to find a phone when I saw the Evil Elf King alive with two other elves. He slam a dodgeball into my stomach. I touched where the ball hit and then looked at my fingers, it was blood. I fell to the ground and died.

The Evil Elf King was getting ready to leave the building when all of the sudden, I got up to my feet. I grabbed underneath my shirt and look what I pull out out of my shirt. I saw busted ketchup packets. I must of forgotten about them because they may of protected me from that dodgeball. The Evil Elf King looked worried as I ran to him and slam my fist into his stomach. My fist went through his skin. With one pull, I ripped out his green guts out of his body and watch as his dead body fell to the ground. I looked to the other two elves and they flee the building because their wimps. I entered one of the classrooms and pick up the phone and called.




The End


1 comment: