Monday, March 16, 2020

To Stop the Mississippi River Tour chapter 2

View Chapter 1

In a secret underground area near the town of Tomato, Arkansas. A brown-hair man with a long brown coat walked around the backstage, shuffling a pack of cards. He had a mysterious dark glow in his eyes. He is called The Cajun. He walked toward a young redhead woman. She turns towards him with a smile. He said, "Hello ma chere, why not give Cajun a little kiss." They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

Unknown to them, a large man that's 7-foot tall with humongous muscles watch them from the shadows. I gave a growl and said, "You should been mine Water Witch. I wanted you for a long time" He balled his hands into fist that shook with anger. Out of the fist came out two bone claws piercing out between his knuckles.

Water Witch pull away and stare into his odd dark glowy eyes. She said, "Knock them out, give them one heck of a show." He replied, "Merci, after dis show, we get all da funds we need to start an army to conquer all of Arkansas with you as my queen."

They notice a man in a coat with his head down. Cajun asked, "Now which performer are you? I don't remember you?" The man drastically threw coat to the side and pointed a foam sword to them. It was me and I told them. "I rewrote the entrance sign, saying the show was closed. So no one is coming. I'm pulling the plug on this operation."

The man from Louisiana glared, "Now you shouldn't of done dat. I have to reschedule everything, non."

I asked him, "How in the world is The Terminator came back from the dead? Even he didn't know and the only answer he got was a guy high on tide pods." He smiled, "If you want to know, I tell you. You see, our strippers don't just specialized in only on stripping. I have some dem as highly advance scientists und powerful mystics. They used their skills to create worms dat dig underground und eat da remains of da deceased. They then morph into the person they ate, becoming a clone you say."

I had to take a few seconds on hearing the man I killed in Dumas was made of worms. I asked, "Why revived him? You wanted me dead by bringing him back?" The Cajun shrugged and said, "Not really, When I heard a few strippers died, I wanted dem revived. Everyone in da business are like brothers to me, we worked together und help each other. Dat's what I didn't like about dat Dallas Cowboy dropout, when we ran the business together, he didn't see us as people und I had to walk away from him. Oh well, C'est la vie."


He walked back and forth while shuffling those cards, showing no fear to my foam sword, "Big Richard on da other hand was way too recent after I left und we think he only became a stripper for his own agenda. We didn't know whose remains it was till da worms grew into dat man. So seeing he wanted you dead und we knew you were chasing us, we sent him out as a distraction."

He stop pacing, "But since you are here." He suddenly threw his cards like darts at me. I slash at them to defend myself but to my surprise, they exploded. The exploding cards knocked the sword out of my hands.

I saw Cajun pulled out a few more cards and it seems he injected them with some sort of energy. He said, "I bet you met my ex back den. You know, da football dropout's bodyguard. Things didn't work out between us. Back when we were together, both of us did had dark energy crystals. You remember when she ate them und develop powers?" I asked him, "So I'm guessing your explosive powers came from dark crystals too?" He smirk and threw some cards.

I ran back to avoid them. One of them got near and the blast of the explosion knock me off the ground for a second. He said, "Don't worry about my ex coming back. Da worms were only program to hunt down male DNA."

He threw another set of cards but I threw some paper ninja stars to hit his attacks that caused an explosive in the middle of the room. As the smoke clears, I ran to reach my fallen sword but before I could reach it, Cajun pulled out a pool noodle and try to jab me with it. I had to backtrack away from him to avoid his attacks. I threw some paper ninja stars and he used his weapon to block every shot.


Water Witch who was watching said, "How about I have some fun dear." She unzipped her jacket and threw it to the side. She was now wearing a green wetsuit that look like it's has scales on it. She wave her hands in the air and wave her hand to the right.

I saw the wall to my left side shaking. The wall burst open and large streams of water came gusting out. Seems she is manipulating the water out of the building's pipes. She then moved her hands towards mine direction. Wasting no time, I ran out of the area. I turn down some hall as I looked back, I saw a large wave of water coming towards my direction. I finally see the ladder that I used to enter the building. I climbed up and got out of the place before the flood hit.



I escaped to the surface and saw the Mississippi River nearby. I took a moment to breath and sighed a moment of relief.

Just then, I heard loud sounds in front of me, it was the ground itself exploded. As the dust from the explosion cleared, I saw Cajun and Water Witch standing there. She then raised her arms up high. Suddenly I felt a large earthquake and right after, a large shadow covered the entire land. I looked up and saw the entire Mississippi River was turned into a large tidal wave.

I looked at Water Witch and she activated a large bubble to protect herself and Cajun. She then threw her hands down with a mean smirk on her face, meaning she's bringing down the Mississippi.

To Be Continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment