Thursday, April 30, 2015

Heroes vs Baddies: The Inferno's Wrath Chapter 5

View Chapter 4

Seeing the giant Cyclops standing over him, the scared Gunner pulled out his Nerf machines guns and unleash all his fire on the monster. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to do anything on him. "Why in tarnation something like Nerf guns ain't killing him?"

"Don't worry sucka, we help you."

Gunner turn to who his helpers were, he frown when he saw them, "Oh great, you guys." It was the two wannabe rappers. They charge straight to the giant and fire their guns. The Cyclops looks puzzled at these two foolish man running at him. He reach down and grab the two in one swoop. He lift the two wannabe rappers high the air and threw them far away in the distance. Gunner shrugged and said, "Eh, who needed them?"

The Cyclops then turn back to the southern man. Gunner started running away from the beast while firing a few Nerf rockets at him, sadly they don't do any effect on him. The Cyclops opened his mouth and it seems like energy was building up while vacuuming everything up within 30 feet. Gunner grabbed on to a nearby flagpole as everything around was getting sucked up. Soon as the vacuuming was finished, the Cyclops used all the energy he collected and release it as a powerful blast directed towards the Hero. Gunner quickly press a button on his watch and it activated a protective coating just before the blast hit. He was throw a few feet away from the attack.

Gunner got back to his feet and see the monster was heading towards him. The Hero pulled out one of his special ice Nerf missiles and put in his Nerf rocket launcher. He fired at the Cyclops foot. The missile impacted and created entire iceberg around the monster's foot. "That should buy me some time."

"Hey!"

Gunner saw a golf cart heading to him. He saw the driver was the former secret agent. He stopped the cart nearby and came to Gunner with a briefcase. "The teleport wave sent me back to the baseball field. I saw the Cyclops from there. So I hurried to my car and grab this briefcase. I think this should help you, it's an experimental weapon we made back when I worked in the secret agency." Gunner opened the briefcase and saw it contains a electronic Nerf missile.

Soon, the monster broke free from the ice and started doing another vacuum attack. The Hero said, "All right, enough of this." He loaded the new missile in his rocket launcher and aimed where the energy was building up. The missile got fired and crashed into the energy. It resulted in a big explosion. When the smoke from the explosion cleared, the Cyclops was missing his head. The dead headless body crash into the ground.

"Glad your alive."

Gunner felt a pat on his back and saw Slicer behind him and he said, "I saw the Cyclops from the distance and rush to meet with you." Gunner asked, "Did you see any others?" Gunner answered, "I saw Medic and Girl on the way but there is some bad news..."



I was at the baseball field, on the way to the missile. Out of nowhere, a group of former construction workers gang up on me. I looked to the east and saw the giant Cyclops at the distance and back to the workers in front of me. I asked, "If that Cyclops is over there, then who are you guys?" One of them told me, "We're their twin brothers."

One with a jackhammer attack me. I ducked to avoid it and return with a uppercut. I then did a jump kick and he was thrown back. All the other workers charge to attack. They stopped when dodgeballs came and nearly hit them. I turn to their attackers and see it was the former ROTC students. One said, "Don't worry Chris. We got these workers, you get to the missile." I nodded to him and ran off.



Old Dude was using his jetpack and flying through the air. He saw the airplane display area below with The Inferno and Villain nearby. He landed down to meet with them. The Inferno said, "I remember you. You were called Young Dude back than. I try to recruit you back in the day but you found out that our side was the evil one, so you join the Heroes instead."

Villain said, "Let me take care of this one my lord." He swing a dodgeball attach to a rope. Old Dude flew back to dodge the weapon. He returned by unleashing ten Nerf missiles out of his jetpack. Villain quickly pulled out a sheet of cardboard to protect him from the missile impacts. The impacts of the missiles throw the Baddie back a few feet.

As Villain was getting back up, Old Dude pulled out a Nerf shotgun and said, "I seen better fights." Suddenly, he heard the ground shake. Out of the ground came three Giant Mutant Insects and they latch on to Old Dude. One of them took a bite into the ancient one's stomach. Old Dude scream in pain as he pulled the bugs off of him. He fire his shotgun on them while placing a hand on his stomach. Villain said to ancient one, "Now you die!" The Baddie fired at Old Dude as he flew into the air. Unfortunately, one of the Nerf cannon's balls hit him in the chest and cause him to crash into the ground.



I got to the BX parking lot and saw Medic looking down at Girl. I ran to them and asked, "What's happen?" Medic got up and said in sad tone, "She's dead. Judging by the wounds, I say Villain killed her." I balled my fist and I said, "That man has killed too many Heroes." Medic now told me, "Slicer was here a minute ago, he said he wanted to help the guy facing the Cyclops." Just then, we heard a loud noise. We ran to the location and saw a heavily injured Old Dude who recently crashed into the ground. It seems he was dying.

I went to his side and held on to his hand. He said weakly, "Well it's been fun to be fighting again. Too bad my time was short." He reach in his pocket and pull a strange tennisball that's cover in strings of mithril. "I was going to use it on The Inferno after I defeated Villain. I should of use it before. Please, use this to finish the mission." He cough a few times and continued his speech, "This ball however, it does have a limited use, so use it wisely. It was armor made by the Knights themselves, It shall protect you from The Inferno's attacks." I grabbed the ball and watch Old Dude die.

I ripped open the ball and shortly after, the strings wrapped around me. Soon as it was done, I was in a super armor with a super jetpack that can fly in 100 mph in a millisecond, shoulder-mounted Nerf cannons, hand-held automatic machine Nerf gun, and a long toy lightsaber that's twice as long as a normal one.


I activate my super jetpack and flew straight to Villain. He saw me coming and fire at me. In less of a millisecond, I was gone from his sight. Just then, a fist hit the side of his face. He before he could recovered, I grab his arm and broke it. He open his mouth but before he could scream, I ripped his Nerf cannon out of his hands. I swing his weapon upwards at him. It hit him and split his eyebrow open. With his cannon in my hand, I threw at him so hard, he was flung back. His body crashed into inside an nearby plane. I fire my shoulder cannons at the vehicle and watch the explosion.


I reached to The Inferno and he said, "The missile is almost done being reconstructed. Soon it will launch and the city of Little Rock will be destroyed." I replied, "No, I will stop you and save the city." I fire my automatic-machine Nerf gun. He pulled up a wall of flames that stop my bullets. The ancient Baddie stomp on the ground a few times that sent out 10-foot tall flaming shockwaves. I fly high in the air to avoid them. In fast speed, The Inferno flew to my location and rammed into me. Before I could recover, The Inferno threw a powerful punch. I was sent flying far away, out of the base and into Jacksonville.

I crashed into the ground and found myself at the old Wal-Mart parting lot. I would of die from that crash if it wasn't for this super armor. Out of nowhere, The Inferno teleported nearby. He fire several fireballs from his hands. I used my super jetpack and fly pass them. Using the jetpack at high speeds, I delivered a powerful punch that sent him flying. His body was flung and went through McDonalds, the shoe store, Taco Bell, Auto Zone and landed in Big Lots parking lot.

I fly to his location and landed down. He got back up and attacking me with his lightning fast punches. I block all of his attacks and counterattack with a roundhouse. He got hit by it and he growl in response. He slam his hands into the grounds. Soon the entire parting lot itself was covered in lava. I quickly flew to the sky before the lava touch my feet. Looking down at my foe, I fired my cannons. The Inferno wave his hands over his head and direct the lava over him. It melted balls from my weapon. He then raise his hands into the air and did a grabbing motion. Out of the lava came two giant lava hands of came and reach at to grab me. I flew higher into air.

Soon The Inferno teleported near me and attack with his flaming poolnoodle. I used my toy lightsaber to block his attacks and clash weapons. We smash our weapons to each other till I saw an opening. I threw a fist into his face. With him dazed, I flew at high speeds and did a dropkick on him. I watch him fall down to the ground.


The Inferno crashed into the fountain near main street. The high heat from his body started to cause the fountain water to boil. I landed down near him. He quickly teleported to an unknown location. I look around to find him, till I felt a fist punch the side of my face. The impact cause me to be thrown through the city's other McDonald's and crashed near the flea market.

I try to get up while a message came on the armor's sensors. According to the sensors, the time on this armor is about to run out, I should finish this now but right now, I'm on the losing side. The Inferno teleported in front of me. I threw a fist but he caught with his hand. He threw my other fist but he caught it too. He sent flames down though his arms and into my hands. The armor protect me from the flames but I can feel the heat coming from him and it's started to get through my armor. "Farewell. You will die, the rest of the Heroes will die as well, and Arkansas will be rebuilt in my image."

I didn't want that to happen, so I rammed my knee upwards into his chin. The pain from the impact cause him to let go of my hands. I grabbed his shoulders and headbutt him. With him dazed, I pulled out my toy lightsaber and use my super jetpack. I high speeds I rammed my weapon into his heart and impale his body to the nearby bank. He spit out fire-colored blood and said in a weak tone, "The missile should be ready to fire, even if I'm dead, I will still win. Hahahaha!" After that laugh, the ancient Baddie died.


I looked up and saw the missile in the air, heading southeast, toward Little Rock. According to the armor's sensors, I only have 30 seconds left to use the super armor. I combined all the armor's weapons together and formed a super laser cannon. All I have is one shot, I aimed my weapon and hope everything works. I fire the laser went high into the air. Soon a big explosion was made in the sky, the laser destroyed Glowing Tennis Ball-powered weapon. After the explosion died down, the armor around my body disassemble and reassemble into a tennis ball covered in mithril strings.


We have won and defeated the Baddies again. The city of Little Rock was saved. We were sad on the deaths of Girl and Old Dude. They were given a burial. The new Glowing Tennis Ball was retrieved from the wreckage of the missile. The people who saw the explosion thought it was a big firework. All the damage that happen to the Base and Jacksonville was repaired overnight like nothing happen. According to the others, no signs of Villain or Traitor was spotted and Slicer saw Robot retreat, meaning the Baddies are still out there, but we be ready when they come back.

Me and all the others started celebrating our victory by getting on a cruise ship and travel down the Arkansas River at Little Rock. The Former Secret Agent's son walk up to me and said, "Hey, let's celebrated by bringing my girlfriend here and make out on top of you." I was disgusted by his option and said, "This again!? You implied this the last time we defeated the Baddies. Forget it. If you do this to me, I tell your girlfriend about that blond I saw you with at the High School." The boy quickly shut up and walked away.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment