Monday, July 2, 2018

Jurassic Park SNES LP part 5: Pushing decorations in the Raptor Pen


Now I'm done with the place. Let's check the communication towers.


Shouldn't be "Well uh, secure the visitor center! You uh need to umm find out how the umm raptors get in and uh stop them!"

Also how? I go back in and killed every one and this message will still come up.


No, you die.


He was a little more clear but still not enough info.


Most people found out through an issue of Nintendo Power how exactly to solve this.

I got to go to that gray square northeast from the giant building. I need to cross the stream first. I plan to explore the mountain range before entering the building.


You can die from drowning.
Funny only the hat floats.

I found a bridge at the stream. Shoot some gear mechanism to activate the bridge.




Yes you told me this before. Pressing L or R to get rid of this.

Good, a medkit I need to restore health.

Main reason to come to the mountain. Collect the eggs.


Time to enter the Raptor Pen

This is the same location where you see a cow lowered down to feed the raptors.


I should mention, even you got batteries from a different building, entering a dark room will kill you. You have to find batteries in this building.
It's kinda weird. It's like Grant takes off his goggles at the entrance of the previous building but puts new ones on at a different world. You know, video game logic.

OMG!! Outdoor windows in 3D. Look at them!!! They look so real!!!
Ok not really. Maybe back to young gamers back in the day.


I did found some batteries and went back to that dark room

So this is where he dropped it. Well I can go back to the original utility shed.

You need to request clearance from a certain computer to unlock this door.


Entered another dark room and found another elevator that will take me to the sub levels.

So many doorways here that will easily get you lost in this maze.

Clever guy. I got to his I.D. long before I encounter his locked door.

Found another dark room full of dinos and goodies.


So how many elevators are in this level?

Found a wooden crate and med kit next to another elevator and a regular door.

Inside the regular door is this strange dungeon like room.

With the park symbol all over the place.

There are tons and tons of raptors in this one room.

So you remember that wooden crate. Well walk in front of it and is starts sliding.


And you completed your objective.

Most people did not know how to stop the raptor invasion till they read something on Nintendo Power. That wooden crate looks like a regular decoration. Also it looks like it's nailed to the ground. No one ever thought to push it.


The wooden crate is now blocking the door where that dark room where all those raptors are coming from. 

Well if you take the elevator, it will lead you back to the visitor center.

If you take the elevator before blocking the raptor room, well...
You either need her I.D. to go back or retrace your steps all the way back to the Raptor Pen and redo the whole thing.

I'm guessing the dark raptor room was connected to the Raptor's Nest(a later dungeon that be explored), and raptor took the elevator to the Visitor Center.



Now that mission is over, on the next thing.

1 comment: