Sunday, July 8, 2018

Jurassic Park SNES LP part 7: Dinosaurs on a Boat



I finally got to the ship to exterminate some dinos in there.
Shoot that gear mechanism and it will send that green platform on the bottom of the pic over to the ship


Top of the boat is another egg to grab. Time to enter through that white door.

The game itself will countdown the number of dinos you need to blow up. The mission wants us to prevent any of the raptors and spitters reaching the mainland.

Usually you explore every corner to find an I.D. card, batteries, or some heath. However this time, you have to explore every area because it's your mission to hunt down every single monster on this ship.

Found a computer on early on but using it is a waste of time.

So what are those, meat hooks?
Don't tell me Hammond plans to sell dino meat?

More background decorations

Wooden boxes that don't move. If you explore this ship first and then do the entire Raptor Pen mission, I'm sure you would think the wooden box on the bottom floor of that place is nothing but a unmovable decoration.

Found a battery for night vision goggles for this place.

I swear, back in the day, I was worried I can't enter dark rooms because I haven't had a new set of batteries in a while. If I revisit the Visitor Center or one of the Utility Sheds from earlier, I assume I can't visit the dark rooms in those places due to dead batteries. However the batteries are fully charged no matter how long you play. But in some strange way, it only apply to the batteries you find in the building that's is only for that's building's dark room.



Alot of background decorations in one room

That's all of them. Now for the next level.


Now on sub level 1


In this dark room, I found Dr. Wu's I.D.

I can now revisit the Visitor Center and explore the remaining rooms now. So what's in there? Evidence of his mad schemes when the island reopens to tourists decades later or just typical I.D.s and computers. I'm thinking the latter.



This is the 2nd reference I made to Jurassic World. However it's mostly due to that Dr. Wu was a very minor character in the 1st Jurassic Park, that there's not much to say about him. When he reappeared in Jurassic World, he got a far larger role.

The 2nd floor was alot more smaller and quicker to clear.

Now on the Sub level 2. The good news is I have Ray Arnold's I.D. from the Beach Utility Shed. I guess he lost it when the raptor tore his arm off.

The bad news is there is a certain door that can get you stuck. You have to be careful how to enter a certain door.

Someone posted a video of him getting stuck

This actually happen to me back in the day. I got power on, found Nedry's I.D., rebooted the computer, pushed the wooden box, and went to the ship, and then I got stuck here.

There is nothing you can do but reset the game. Because of the lack of a save feature or password system, all your work goes down the drain.



Found a computer here. Let's see what's on?

Well I found I did found one computer that will grant me clearance to level 2 security. I have to come back when I get level 1.


And what you know, I can't go to sub level 3 right now.

Well I got to go on a side adventure to request security clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment