Sunday, September 23, 2018

Jurassic Park II: The Chaos Continues LP Part 3: I Hate Pyros

View part 2

Now that we are done with the gassing the place to stop the raptors. We now got our first emergency mission. If you complete any of the regulars missions from the mission line up, you been given a emergency mission. This is something you can't back away from, this mission is forced on to you. Emergency missions are harder, one of the reasons is they all have time limits from start to finish.


Well I'm back to the jungle setting. Since there are more humans, I'm switching weapons to lethal. There are dinos but there isn't that many so I worry about the 100 kill limit.

I cross a pit by using a vine and on the other side is this pyro.
I hate these guys. They can drain your health very quickly. You can try to duck under them but they can turn the direction of their flamethrowers. The best way to kill them is shooting from a distance.

Wonder what's on the other side of this pit?

It's a Grenadier. These hazmat wearers throw their bombs in an arc. They are far less annoying than the pyros.


The Man with the rocket launcher can hit you like a truck. Ducking will avoid their attacks and fire away.

I can't do anything here. I'm stuck. Aiming diagonal won't reach him.

I have to restart the level again. Take my advise, after you cross the first "door", when you see the second "door", don't enter, this will lead you to the place you can get stuck. Thankfully, there is another pathway to this area and you be way pass this point.

When you get to the third "door", soon as you enter, a grenaider throws bombs from behind. Just ignore him and run, you won't lose health at all.


You go back, your either electrocuted or hit by a bomb. Jump up, you get hit by bomb. The best option is using shotgun. One of the three bullets that come out will hit him.

Jump and shoot, jump and shoot.

I ran out of time and had to restart.

Usually in most shooter games, headshots means death. This guy took several before he went down. This game is not designed to have enemies specific weak spots.

Near the end and finally found some ammo and health.

With me running out of time, I't best to go with big guns and mowed down enemies to get to end point.

Finally found the guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment